This information is accurate regarding Mr Villa (merged)

Re: This information is accurate regarding Mr Villa

DannyBoy2890 said:
PabZab said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
i got my blue brazil away shirt printed with kaka on the back on tuesday.
i am off to town with the girlfriend today and will be getting my spain shirt printed with david villa on the back, hehe.
will be checking sky sports news updates on my phone all day, excited :)

But spain shirt is red...

the away one, the gold one lol.

Ahhh, good to know :D

I have checked this story with a high level associate at the airport. This story is true, lets hope it is a delagation from Valencia.

The flight dropped the 5 chaps off, then swiftly departed. i.e. it hasn't been back to pick them up yet, therefore if there is any mileage in this - they are still negotiating.

DannyBoy2890 said:
i got my blue brazil away shirt printed with kaka on the back on tuesday.
i am off to town with the girlfriend today and will be getting my spain shirt printed with david villa on the back, hehe.
will be checking sky sports news updates on my phone all day, excited :)

Identity issues mate???

either way you look at it, if it IS reprsntatives from valencia FC, its a big step to take in itself in this villa saga to actually fly to UK- that is, things are looking like they are moving forward rather than backwards or stagnant.

Goes with what AJAY said about a BIG deal being agreed with only the legal issues to be sorted. This weekend could be magical.

jay_mcfc said:
Goes with what AJAY said about a BIG deal being agreed with only the legal issues to be sorted. This weekend could be magical.

I hope so.

david_villa-6658.jpg

has this website/forum ever had this much activity before the takeover. im gettng like +13 views after every refresh lol

Aussie! said:
has this website/forum ever had this much activity before the takeover. im gettng like +13 views after every refresh lol

I've only just had breakfast I'm that excited (though I didn't get out of bed until 1.00)

It will be Silva why sell your best asset when you can sell your scnd best for near the same amount of money.
And would we complain i dont think so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.