This information is accurate regarding Mr Villa (merged)

Forzacitizens said:
however 606 does give us a chance to indirectly brag about the superstars we may be getting, and the fact we are the richest club in the world. Since i'm 19, its the first thing i can properly brag about city, also im a student studying in leeds, and when ever i get chatting to someone about football and city, i can feel the jealousy haha

I wouldn´t try that at home...My missus is a Leeds fan

bluemoon73 said:
bluejase said:
Forzacitizens said:
I guess if we were talking about this on 606 we would be bombarded by WUMs

rofl, tbf i've spent some time wumming on the United board it's full of absolute characters and not in the good way.
yeah i posted them asking where the best place to park is when we played fulham away, it didnt go down well

think my last one was a poll of where united fans are from.

1.south
2.wales
3.ireland
4.north
5.scotland

you wont be surprised to know my thread got pulled by the nazis, sorry, rag mods on there.
whats your log on?

bluejase said:
bluemoon73 said:
bluejase said:
Forzacitizens said:

rofl, tbf i've spent some time wumming on the United board it's full of absolute characters and not in the good way.
yeah i posted them asking where the best place to park is when we played fulham away, it didnt go down well

1.south
2.wales
3.ireland
4.north
5.scotland

you wont be surprised to know my thread got pulled by the nazis, sorry, rag mods on there.
whats your log on?
you forgot asia

bluejase said:
bluemoon73 said:
bluejase said:
Forzacitizens said:

1.south
2.wales
3.ireland
4.north
5.scotland

whats your log on?

mines the same on 606 :forzacitizens

Forzacitizens said:
i only found this chat forum last night, i had been using bbc 606, but this seems better. I guess if we were talking about this on 606 we would be bombarded by WUMs

shite-oh-shite refugee? Sheesh. You'll be fine in a couple of weeks once it leaves your system. Never go back mate.

We get a few wums on here. Had a few this week, caused a spot of bother. I think we've got some right now, today, tbh. Different tactic than the usual though. I could be wrong. It happens :-).

Sadly, the transfer window is like this, people feel strongly and often lose sight that we all support the same club and at the end of the day want the same thing and what's the difference between a WUM and someone that simply doesn't hold the same view as most of the people here?

My uncle works at Manc Airport. I rang him up earlier tonight to see if he had heard about this...

He had...

and....

ITS BOLLOCKS!

Their was four birds on the plane, nothing to do with Valencia! He and another City fan saw them coming off the plane!

liamctid said:
My uncle works at Manc Airport. I rang him up earlier tonight to see if he had heard about this...

He had...

and....

ITS BOLLOCKS!

Their was four birds on the plane, nothing to do with Valencia! He and another City fan saw them coming off the plane!

So I can mark this one red on the list?

Ducado said:
liamctid said:

He had...

and....

ITS BOLLOCKS!

So I can mark this one red on the list?

Well, I'm not ruling out Villa coming to City. I really hope he does (despite not watching too much Spanish football!) But all I can say is that my uncle wouldnt lie to me about it, and he specifically said they zoomed in on who was coming off the plane and it didnt look like a load of Valencia board members - unless its full of women?! I hope this doesn't get me on the list! Been a member on here for 3 and a half years!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.