This information is accurate regarding Mr Villa (merged)

liamctid said:
Ducado said:
liamctid said:
My uncle works at Manc Airport. I rang him up earlier tonight to see if he had heard about this...

He had...

and....

ITS BOLLOCKS!

Their was four birds on the plane, nothing to do with Valencia! He and another City fan saw them coming off the plane!

So I can mark this one red on the list?

Well, I'm not ruling out Villa coming to City. I really hope he does (despite not watching too much Spanish football!) But all I can say is that my uncle wouldnt lie to me about it, and he specifically said they zoomed in on who was coming off the plane and it didnt look like a load of Valencia board members - unless its full of women?! I hope this doesn't get me on the list! Been a member on here for 3 and a half years!

I'm not saying anything about your uncle here Liam but there may be a chance he is mistaken.

We've had 2 other members of staff at the airport confirm it and also man ci7y's sister mention David Villa's agent.

That's a very specific name to pull out. If it was 4 women and no-one else then more than one person here is in on a very elaborate WUM.

Kinkys Blue Socks said:
liamctid said:
Ducado said:
liamctid said:
My uncle works at Manc Airport. I rang him up earlier tonight to see if he had heard about this...

He had...

and....

ITS BOLLOCKS!

Their was four birds on the plane, nothing to do with Valencia! He and another City fan saw them coming off the plane!

So I can mark this one red on the list?

Well, I'm not ruling out Villa coming to City. I really hope he does (despite not watching too much Spanish football!) But all I can say is that my uncle wouldnt lie to me about it, and he specifically said they zoomed in on who was coming off the plane and it didnt look like a load of Valencia board members - unless its full of women?! I hope this doesn't get me on the list! Been a member on here for 3 and a half years!

I'm not saying anything about your uncle here Liam but there may be a chance he is mistaken.

We've had 2 other members of staff at the airport confirm it and also man ci7y's sister mention David Villa's agent.

That's a very specific name to pull out. If it was 4 women and no-one else then more than one person here is in on a very elaborate WUM.

Mate, I hope your right! I don't to tend bullshit on the board - the only ITK ive ever posted was the night before Petrov joined, saying he was 90% done, which again was info through my uncles contacts. But if he says its bollocks, then I've got to believe him.

Aussie! said:
Excuse my ignorance , but what is the list'

Its a list of inside info given out by posters on here who have stated that deals were done or close to being done.

The idea was that they should be banned if it turns out to be bullshit.......which is not happening anymore. Check it out.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97315" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=97315</a>

All I can say to the above is that my sister wouldn't know that name from Adam..

She was given it by a close friend at the airport and passed it on as I asked her to find out who was on the plane.

Not many people know who he is so it's strange his name should appear

I made a post earlier today about my friends uncle who works at manc airport who then told me mate of this arrival into the airport with the prviate jet from valencia to manc, it was then was merged into this thread, as i stated i had been given no info about who was on board or how many passengers,

but now i have a little bit more i recieved tonight, my friends uncle did some reseach tonight and apparently there were 3 people on board the plane, the passengers also seen get off, he says one of them quite youngish, he said late 20's maybe early 30's, and 2 blokes behind him who got off looked alot older, he says early 50's both of them, i don't know if this helps anything but anymore info i get i will pass on asap

liamctid said:

He had...

and....

ITS BOLLOCKS!

Right, come on guys lets re-evaluate the situation.

1st. I know the OP well from fansonline going back a couple of years, she's no bullshitter, so I have 100% faith in anything she says.
2. She didn't actually see the aircraft in question, but was given the info by a colleague.
3. She states the RUMOUR in the airport was that the passengers were reps (male/female?) from Valencia FC.

She then asks for info on arrivals or movement on flights! Claire was either in London at the time of posting or was at home ready for bed!

By the way are club representatives in Spain obliged to be male?

All I'm saying is read the fucking words, she may be right, she may be wrong but she's no WUM!

MCFC_Freestyler said:
I made a post earlier today about my friends uncle who works at manc airport who then told me mate of this arrival into the airport with the prviate jet from valencia to manc, it was then was merged into this thread, as i stated i had been given no info about who was on board or how many passengers,

but now i have a little bit more i recieved tonight, my friends uncle did some reseach tonight and apparently there were 3 people on board the plane, the passengers also seen get off, he says one of them quite youngish, he said late 20's maybe early 30's, and 2 blokes behind him who got off looked alot older, he says early 50's both of them, i don't know if this helps anything but anymore info i get i will pass on asap

Whats your Uncles name mate?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.