This information is accurate regarding Mr Villa (merged)

svennis pennis said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
svennis pennis said:
Verify this publicly liam.

there's nothing to verify, don't get excited

Im not excited but Liam will know if the name you have given him is correct which will add weight.

The airport is a big place Svennis, do you know Liam personally or do you think everybody that works at the airport knows each other?

svennis pennis said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
svennis pennis said:

Im not excited but Liam will know if the name you have given him is correct which will add weight.

Time will tell Svennis! I'm a southern blue who will be going out tomorrow night as soon as he's back in the area, so Sunday lunch time is the earliest I would be able to post anything.

Out in Stevenage if anyone was wondering!

liamctid said:
svennis pennis said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
svennis pennis said:

Time will tell Svennis! I'm a southern blue who will be going out tomorrow night as soon as he's back in the area, so Sunday lunch time is the earliest I would be able to post anything.

Out in Stevenage if anyone was wondering!

Ha was doing a bit of work in standon,was staying at the holiday inn express next to weatherspoons in stevenage,made many a trip ti chicargos!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.