This information is accurate regarding Mr Villa (merged)

Gina said:
Ladbrookes wont take my bet on villa arriving at city. When asked the chap said an email notification was sent to their shop.He said head office had taken loads of calls.
betting suspended on it over here as well,seems there was a shit load of money placed on it late last night

paddystyle said:
Gina said:
Ladbrookes wont take my bet on villa arriving at city. When asked the chap said an email notification was sent to their shop.He said head office had taken loads of calls.
betting suspended on it over here as well,seems there was a shit load of money placed on it late last night

You can still get 7/4 on Villa signing for City in January on Skybet

I believe he is the most likely of all the "superstars."

I believe goat the legend over any other poster and he seems convinced we are in negotiations. He said nothing will be announced today though. Possible tomorrow but within 48 hours, we should know.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
I made a post earlier today about my friends uncle who works at manc airport who then told me mate of this arrival into the airport with the prviate jet from valencia to manc, it was then was merged into this thread, as i stated i had been given no info about who was on board or how many passengers,

but now i have a little bit more i recieved tonight, my friends uncle did some reseach tonight and apparently there were 3 people on board the plane, the passengers also seen get off, he says one of them quite youngish, he said late 20's maybe early 30's, and 2 blokes behind him who got off looked alot older, he says early 50's both of them, i don't know if this helps anything but anymore info i get i will pass on asap

That certainly ties in with what I was told....

Dobsy87 said:
Omiclops said:
Thing is, you guys are saying we're close to signing him. COMON, you REALLY think if we were THAT close to signing such a huge start like Villa that it would be kept on the hush? I doubt it. If we do get him, I think negotiations have barley even started, if they do in the first place.

On the other hand, No-one spoke of Robiniho when he came under the new owners ... Hmm I'm not sure really but I don't see him coming anytime soon. Maybe another deadline day superstar?

Besides we should go for Podolski who actually wants to leave first, then deal with Villa.

WELCOME RAG!

Shut the fuck up I'm not a fucking rag I'm fucking appauled you'd call me that. Hardcore blue fan since I can remember. I live like 3 minuties away walking from the old Maine Road so you can go fuck yourself you dirty ****. I'm just being realistic. I don't see Hughes signing him, tbh I don't even like Hughes, he's an Ex-rag and is clueless with tactics but thats beside the point. Though I did see a post somewhere that said something about it, I won't beleive it till I see it but I'll be hopeful of it as if he came, Robiniho and Villa would be a brilliant partnership. Or maybe Cruz and Villa with Robinho playing off em.

Omiclops said:
Dobsy87 said:
Omiclops said:
Thing is, you guys are saying we're close to signing him. COMON, you REALLY think if we were THAT close to signing such a huge start like Villa that it would be kept on the hush? I doubt it. If we do get him, I think negotiations have barley even started, if they do in the first place.

On the other hand, No-one spoke of Robiniho when he came under the new owners ... Hmm I'm not sure really but I don't see him coming anytime soon. Maybe another deadline day superstar?

Besides we should go for Podolski who actually wants to leave first, then deal with Villa.

WELCOME RAG!

Shut the fuck up I'm not a fucking rag I'm fucking appauled you'd call me that. Hardcore blue fan since I can remember. I live like 3 minuties away walking from the old Maine Road so you can go fuck yourself you dirty ****. I'm just being realistic. I don't see Hughes signing him, tbh I don't even like Hughes, he's an Ex-rag and is clueless with tactics but thats beside the point. Though I did see a post somewhere that said something about it, I won't beleive it till I see it but I'll be hopeful of it as if he came, Robiniho and Villa would be a brilliant partnership. Or maybe Cruz and Villa with Robinho playing off em.

Hehe..All new posters are given the traditional "Rag" welcome

Omiclops said:
Dobsy87 said:
Omiclops said:

WELCOME RAG!

You got told (by the rag) Dobsy!

Omiclops said:
Dobsy87 said:
Omiclops said:

WELCOME RAG!

Yep, you pass the traditional RAG test with flying colours ;)

Welcome BLUE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.