This Is How It Feels To Be City...

Sorry but I don't know why everyone bums this song so much. Phil Jones is not a marquee striker signing, so comparing Aguero with 'Phil Edwards Jones' is like comparing a pitbull with a chihuahua.

Bebe, Obertan, Owen even...

The song doesn't rhyme either.

Waiting for the backlash...........

whothefisAlice said:
Sorry but I don't know why everyone bums this song so much. Phil Jones is not a marquee striker signing, so comparing Aguero with 'Phil Edwards Jones' is like comparing a pitbull with a chihuahua.

its a catchy tune.

whothefisAlice said:

Spanish goalkeeper David de Gea from Atletico Madrid for a fee of 21m; Midfielder Ashley Young from Aston Villa for a fee of 18m; Defender Phil Jones from Blackburn for a fee of 18.7m.

Which one is the marquee signing from the summer?

another generation said:
Can't we find our own tunes instead of adapting everything the rags sing?

We have our own songs, this is simply an ironic and humorous rebuttal that happens to be very catchy. The rags hate it too, they rage over it on YouTube.

salfordblues said:
whothefisAlice said:

Spanish goalkeeper David de Gea from Atletico Madrid for a fee of 21m; Midfielder Ashley Young from Aston Villa for a fee of 18m; Defender Phil Jones from Blackburn for a fee of 18.7m.

Which one is the marquee signing from the summer?

You know exactly what I mean.

LoveCity said:
another generation said:
We have our own songs, this is simply an ironic and humorous rebuttal that happens to be very catchy.
You don't have to explaing the irony. It's just that I tend to associate tunes with the first words I heard, ie their version. I hate having rag tunes spinning around in my head, but this season's been dominated by them.

whothefisAlice said:

Just have a little think about it.

If you still don't get it, watch this YouTube clip and read their lyrics:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzUj4TZukhU<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:01 pm --<br /><br />
another generation said:
LoveCity said:
another generation said:
We have our own songs, this is simply an ironic and humorous rebuttal that happens to be very catchy.
You don't have to explaing the irony. It's just that I tend to associate tunes with the first words I heard, ie their version. I hate having rag tunes spinning around in my head, but this season's been dominated by them.

I agree, but this one is far far far far far far better than the "We'll do what we want" song that has been remixed by every club this season.

It's good to have a song that hits back at one of their own and the best thing about this one is that it goes on and on, like a taunt.

Dont need to watch the videos, I already know how the song goes, and the Rags singing how it feels to be small and all that...

Simply saying our version, as good as an attempt as it is, doesn't really a)make sense or b) rhyme.

That's all. I'd still sing it for the hell of it im sure (and will if it's still going next time im over). Might change the lyrics a bit though.

whothefisAlice said:
Dont need to watch the videos, I already know how the song goes, and the Rags singing how it feels to be small and all that...

Simply saying our version, as good as an attempt as it is, doesn't really a)make sense or b) rhyme.

That's all. I'd still sing it for the hell of it im sure (and will if it's still going next time im over). Might change the lyrics a bit though.

you will get looked at in a strange and confusing manner.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.