This Is How It Feels To Be City...

another generation said:
Can you not just sing the rag-inspired songs a couple of beats slower, so those of us less fortunate than you (i.e. we can't attend the games and are watching on the telly) can hear the difference in the texts?

inspired rags? It's us giving back what those red twats have been giving us for donkeys.

grim up north said:
Phill Jones is the new Duncan Edwards according to them and the press. There is the irony.

It's a great song it takes the piss out of them and the media

Duncan Norvelle more like

The first time i heard this chant , i loved it ! ,
i didn't think it would need explaining to Blues on this forum , but here goes ........ its A/ having a dig at their childish song ( which by the way , is out of date , we HAVE won something ) & B/ points out we're that ' small' we buy Aguero , whilst buy average ( IMO ) Phil Jones . . .. . . what the fuck is wrong with City fans on this forum lately ????????????????????????????

panzer1311 said:
i didn't think it would need explaining to Blues on this forum , but here goes ........ its A/ having a dig at their childish song ( which by the way , is out of date , we HAVE won something ) & B/ points out we're that ' small' we buy Aguero , whilst buy average ( IMO ) Phil Jones . . .. . . what the fuck is wrong with City fans on this forum lately ????????????????????????????

thanks for clearing that up.

panzer1311 said:

So what are the words to their song? I genuinely don't know as I NEVER watch their games.

mcfc2607 said:
panzer1311 said:

thanks for clearing that up.
If you're one of the nobs who " Dont get it " , you're welcome !!! --, if not , i apologise for the ' nob ' slur<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:02 pm --<br /><br />
Bluezxc said:
panzer1311 said:

So what are the words to their song? I genuinely don't know as I NEVER watch their games.
Is this a trick question , to uncover the real team i support ??? , Drat ! ive been sussed

Bottom line is it really boosts the atmosphere. Phil Jones/Aguero & we never win have been the much needed songs recently there the only ones we have managed to get goin lon enough that the shy ones can join in.

blueyorkie said:
grim up north said:
Phill Jones is the new Duncan Edwards according to them and the press. There is the irony.

It's a great song it takes the piss out of them and the media

Duncan Norvelle more like

I heard he was the new Beckenbauer? Quality chant for me anyway!<br /><br />-- Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:09 pm --<br /><br />
Bluezxc said:
panzer1311 said:

Cue the question..... "Rag?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.