This Is How It Feels To Be City...

LittleStan said:
whothefisAlice said:
Dont need to watch the videos, I already know how the song goes, and the Rags singing how it feels to be small and all that...

Simply saying our version, as good as an attempt as it is, doesn't really a)make sense or b) rhyme.

That's all. I'd still sing it for the hell of it im sure (and will if it's still going next time im over). Might change the lyrics a bit though.

you will get looked at in a strange and confusing manner.

Nothing new then :)

whothefisAlice said:
Dont need to watch the videos, I already know how the song goes, and the Rags singing how it feels to be small and all that...

Simply saying our version, as good as an attempt as it is, doesn't really a)make sense or b) rhyme.

That's all. I'd still sing it for the hell of it im sure (and will if it's still going next time im over). Might change the lyrics a bit though.

Half of Wordsworths stuff doesn't make sense or rhyme....have you wandered lonely as a cloud lately?

whothefisAlice said:

Then maybe settle for "SeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiOOO, SeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiOOO, SeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrggggiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiOOO,"

I have it good authority that it took many attempts for the City fan to come up with that one.

for fuck's sake, it's a quality chant and if you don't like songs that have a dig at united then city is the wrong team for you to support. It's always been that way and it always Will be. It's a bit of fun and today at norwich was amazing

Been sung at home too.......not new now.

Great chant........shows they sign shyte compared to our world class signings now.

Phill Jones is the new Duncan Edwards according to them and the press. There is the irony.

It's a great song it takes the piss out of them and the media

Can you not just sing the rag-inspired songs a couple of beats slower, so those of us less fortunate than you (i.e. we can't attend the games and are watching on the telly) can hear the difference in the texts?

whothefisAlice said:
Sorry but I don't know why everyone bums this song so much. Phil Jones is not a marquee striker signing, so comparing Aguero with 'Phil Edwards Jones' is like comparing a pitbull with a chihuahua.

Which is entirely the point, Alice. The point being made is the contrasting transfer policies of the two clubs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.