This Is How It Feels To Be City...

kaddyuk said:
I'm still loving the 'It Should Have Been Ten, It Should Have Been Ten! You Lucky Bastards, It Should Have Been Ten'

I don't catch United singing that too often...!

Come on Kaddy, from the beginning !

It's only 3-1,
It's only 3-1'
30,000 empty seats,
It's only 3-1

Pam said:
whothefisAlice said:
Sorry but I don't know why everyone bums this song so much. Phil Jones is not a marquee striker signing, so comparing Aguero with 'Phil Edwards Jones' is like comparing a pitbull with a chihuahua.

Which is entirely the point, Alice. The point being made is the contrasting transfer policies of the two clubs.
Jesus wept,why did it take so long for someone to say this.

Thenumber1blue said:
Pam said:
whothefisAlice said:
Sorry but I don't know why everyone bums this song so much. Phil Jones is not a marquee striker signing, so comparing Aguero with 'Phil Edwards Jones' is like comparing a pitbull with a chihuahua.

Which is entirely the point, Alice. The point being made is the contrasting transfer policies of the two clubs.
Jesus wept,why did it take so long for someone to say this.

Yea because Rooney, Hernandez, Welbeck, Owen and Berbatov didn't win them the title last year. Come on now f.f.s we are going in circles.

End of the day it's a good song, taking the piss out of the Rags and all, but the comparison between Aguero and Jones is stupid. Sort of like the Maine Road Maestro song about the man who probably couldn't even find Maine Road if you dropped him off at Platt Lane.

You can all sing 'fart fart the beans are coming' for all I care, as it's great to hear our fans loud and singing and chanting and having a big noisy laugh. I just don't get the song, nothing else.

gutted i missed out on today.

watched it with the bird.

she wasnt paying much attention but she even said how loud the city fans were .

absolutely brilliant.

Aaronj said:
Bottom line is it really boosts the atmosphere. Phil Jones/Aguero & we never win have been the much needed songs recently there the only ones we have managed to get goin lon enough that the shy ones can join in.

us shy ones appreciated the thought<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:53 am --<br /><br />
stavros said:
gutted i missed out on today.

watched it with the bird.

she wasnt paying much attention but she even said how loud the city fans were .

absolutely brilliant.

were you having sex at the time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.