THIS is how it feels to be City

hammerjon said:
Belated congratulations to all at your club, especially the fans. I'm a life long West Ham fan but always had a soft spot for City, had some great days up at Maine Road over the years.

And as for the fella who slaughtered Iranni on Talksport the other day, if he's ever in London I'll but him a beer. Magnificent work, how that prick got a job in broadcasting is beyond me.

Hope to see you pn the prem next season.

Good luck West Ham. Hope you slaughter the Wonga touting Blackpool and their idiot manager.

First day since Sunday that I'd managed to get through the day without bloody crying. Then I come on here and watch this video and friggin fillin up again.

Fantastic video !

Managed to not cry the whole week or even on Sunday but this has just set me off. Im in bed alone so Luckily no one knows (except you lot!)

Cheers

hammerjon said:
Belated congratulations to all at your club, especially the fans. I'm a life long West Ham fan but always had a soft spot for City, had some great days up at Maine Road over the years.

And as for the fella who slaughtered Iranni on Talksport the other day, if he's ever in London I'll but him a beer. Magnificent work, how that prick got a job in broadcasting is beyond me.

Hope to see you pn the prem next season.

anyone have a link to this?

so many years,so many tears for this crest ,for those colours.....
358dptx.jpg

Its time to take revenge now.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.