This is our roundabout!

Fantastic day all round, the roundabout, the fans, the actual game.......Perfect.
Still buzzin and as its my birthday i think i might get pissed all over again.
Well done Blues.

I was there,,, amazing, then walked over to the shop to stock up and a black merc was there. door opened and guess who steps out? Theres only one GARY OWEN, anyone else see him? what a guy

Brilliant! day, I`m the third head from the left of the base of the big flag ( the tall one) the roundabout is ours.

was in the green man for a cpl of hours good laugh but fucking nightmare getting served till we discovered the can tent .. then walked down and stopped on the round about ..got my pic taken with the city chicken then saw the rag convertible get pelters ..oh and that lad half way up a tree till rozzer on a horse came over to retrieve him ..also love someone singing at some passing rag fans "can you see your house here, can you see your house from here" ..just the best day all round.

Roundabout was great atmosphere.

Saw police horse get bit overrawed and bump into a merc. Driver got out to have a look and copper just rode off. Horse was buckaroo!

shauns goat said:
Fantastic day all round, the roundabout, the fans, the actual game.......Perfect.
Still buzzin and as its my birthday i think i might get pissed all over again.
Well done Blues.
My birthday as well mate, beats the one from last year doesn't it!

carlos84 said:
I was there,,, amazing, then walked over to the shop to stock up and a black merc was there. door opened and guess who steps out? Theres only one GARY OWEN, anyone else see him? what a guy

GARY DO THE POZNAN! GARY DO THE POZNAN! NA NA NA NA ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.