This is our roundabout!

I started that "shop round the corner chant!" lyrical genius I am ha! No better feeling than makin a crap song up and 300 blues joining in :)
The little shop must make a mint on match days! 2 quid a can, should of seen his face when we asked for Bottles of Rose! Didn't think anyone would ask for that tarts drink so didn't put prices up £5.50 cheers even if we did look like puffs!

That horse proper crunched into that car aswell! Copper just rode off wasn't interested!

Best day of my life!!<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:09 pm --<br /><br />I started that "shop round the corner chant!" lyrical genius I am ha! No better feeling than makin a crap song up and 300 blues joining in :)
The little shop must make a mint on match days! 2 quid a can, should of seen his face when we asked for Bottles of Rose! Didn't think anyone would ask for that tarts drink so didn't put prices up £5.50 cheers even if we did look like puffs!

That horse proper crunched into that car aswell! Copper just rode off wasn't interested!

Best day of my life!!

I was stood on the other side of the road and was one of the blues who took up the challenge from the roundabout crowd who goaded us with ' Tesco do the Poznan' . Class...

where the fuck did the bull terrier come from?
top day,best of my life...
pissed myself laughing when someone run across the road and spray painted that rags shirt blue...class.

downside was the two blues fighting.

I was on there near the wheelie bins (left hand side), pity there was'nt portaloos as i had to use the tree near the wheelie bins, everytime i went for a lash i left my cans and Brandy on the grass and everytime i came back my cans and Brandy were still there, top class supporters Blues.
Also playin' Footy with a placki bottle with a kid and his dad.
Brilliant day.

SPIDERBOY said:
pissed myself laughing when someone run across the road and spray painted that rags shirt blue...class.

must have been right near you there Spider.. that was just sillly the blues fighting with each other.. Young kids about and old timers... No example to show the young and oldies must think fookin pricks

cbeebies is poo said:
SPIDERBOY said:

must have been right near you there Spider.. that was just sillly the blues fighting with each other.. Young kids about and old timers... No example to show the young and oldies must think fookin pricks

yeah,my little lad was pretty scared.

SPIDERBOY said:

Saw the bull terrier walking up the road as we came out of off-licence,looked at blue's on the roundabout and thought to itself that looks like the place for a bit of fun

Hahah, brilliant!
roundabout.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.