This is our roundabout!

A few of us we're on the grass bank and got covered in ale being chucked at the rag coaches arriving lol.

The moment of the day on the roundabout was when the open top, black BMW with 2 rags on board, stopped because of traffic, and an open can of lager emerged from the centre of the roundabout and 'zeroed' in! Priceless!

Kris_Musampa said:
And me and me lads! Turned away from The Greenman, bought some pricey tinneys from the nice Asian shop people and had a right old party on the roundabout. Tremendous fun.

I was there - I want shares in that Asian shop - that kid stocking shleves could only just keep up with people buying. We were near a nasty looking dog that was running around barking and dead soft - great atmosphere - police have got some stick about lack of protection on here, but I think they got it right on the roundabout, only went in when there were bottles thrown or those two blues kicked off, but let us get on with it.

The moment of the day on the roundabout was when the open top, black BMW with 2 rags on board, stopped because of traffic, and an open can of lager emerged from the centre of the roundabout and 'zeroed' in! Priceless!

top top day yesterday on our roundabout,glad i got turned away from the green man.cant think of anyone having a better time than all the blues at that roundabout

olimellin said:
My outside-of-stadium highlight of the day. Lef the Green Man at 3ish (where cans were £2.50) and was more than happy to pay £2 a piece for that sort of crack.

Must have been a brilliant welcome to the fans coming in on our coaches. Shame for the ones coming in on theirs.

Certainly was!!! Great showing! In fact great showing by City fans every where we went (M6 and M1 generally, Watford Gap Services, Pub In Watford, Wembley, Donnington Services at nearly midnight)

this is our roundabout! i was there and im going back ! should know be known as "the magic roundabout" poznan on there was mint nice one blues, for a day wish will live with me forever ctid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.