This is Purgatory, absolute agony

Anyone know if i can take my kid to watch the game on the big screen at coms,do you need a ticket?

Anyone know if i can take my kid to watch the game on the big screen at coms,do you need a ticket?

BlueForever123 said:
I'm a total wreck, I may take a half day as I can't concentrate at all at work. I feel sick. Just want to be on the way there now.

lol i'm exactly the same, i keep saying to myself "well what if we lose we have the CL to look forward to" but then i freak at the thought of not winning the friggin cup.

agony it is, bloody agony.

just got back from budapest yesterday having dental treatment so the cup final hasnt been weighing on my mind,watched the spurs game over there,superb result,cant wait for tomorrow now,just hope i dont oversleep,i'm driving!

Know exactly how you feel. I'm taking half a day off now and going straight to the pub!

In college on a free period right now, but will I concentrate for the lesson I have left? Will I fuck.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.