This is Purgatory, absolute agony

I've had the week off, booked it after the semi. It keeps getting better.
Goodison was grim, but then Blackpool made the day better. Tuesday night was great and I pray that tomorrow makes it an amazing, unforgettable week.
On Saturday, I was resigned to chancing it with a tout or just watching on the telly. On Sunday, someone rang with a face value Wembley ticket. Yesterday, I got two more at face for my brother and his mate.
I've now made a Faustian bargain with my barber this afternoon. Went for a pre-Wembley trim and asked him for a lucky haircut. He guaranteed this, so much so that if we win tomorrow, then we agreed that I'll pay double the normal price next time.
If the unthinkable happens, my next haircut is free.
Never mind paying double, I'd seriously consider giving my left bollock for a guaranteed City win tomorrow.

Feeling a bit emotional to be honest. Its just starting to really sink in and hit me. An FA cup final. Would be the greatest day of my life by so many million miles if we won.

Wish I could just enjoy games like these but the -need- to win is creating unbearable nerves and like against United, I'll be a wreck while watching it. I'll enjoy the Stoke and Bolton league games though without nerves, knowing all pressure is off.

I'd be 10x more confident if we were playing Bolton, Stoke are one of the top 5 teams in the league at the moment in terms of form, momentum, and confidence.

The Blue said:
this is why i booked the day off! Setting off for Harrow on the Hill at 1pm today, staying at the premier inn...can't wait to get down there and sink a few beers!!
I was there for the semi-final. Only 2 stops on the tube... perfect!

scorer said:
I am in work right now and cannot focus whatsoever, I may as well not be here I'm just wishing away the hours away.

Seconds seem like minutes, minutes seem like hours and hours feel like days.... tomorrow just cannot come quickly enough.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUES

I've been like that all week - just 'mooning about'.................come to think of it, nothing much has changed.
Full on pre match nerves now. Stopped talking to the wife. Cant sit still. Watching endless repeats of City derby wins. Itching to get going.
(just stretching the hamstrings now).
Need Green Man Ale will calm me down!

LongsightM13 said:
I've had the week off, booked it after the semi. It keeps getting better.
Goodison was grim, but then Blackpool made the day better. Tuesday night was great and I pray that tomorrow makes it an amazing, unforgettable week.
On Saturday, I was resigned to chancing it with a tout or just watching on the telly. On Sunday, someone rang with a face value Wembley ticket. Yesterday, I got two more at face for my brother and his mate.
I've now made a Faustian bargain with my barber this afternoon. Went for a pre-Wembley trim and asked him for a lucky haircut. He guaranteed this, so much so that if we win tomorrow, then we agreed that I'll pay double the normal price next time.
If the unthinkable happens, my next haircut is free.
Never mind paying double, I'd seriously consider giving my left bollock for a guaranteed City win tomorrow.

What numbers have you done for tonights euromillions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.