This is Purgatory, absolute agony

In college on a free period right now, but will I concentrate for the lesson I have left? Will I fuck.

pieface said:
Anyone know if i can take my kid to watch the game on the big screen at coms,do you need a ticket?

yes you need a ticket and they've all gone.

-- Fri May 13, 2011 12:06 pm --

pieface said:
Anyone know if i can take my kid to watch the game on the big screen at coms,do you need a ticket?

-- Fri May 13, 2011 12:07 pm --

pieface said:

-- Fri May 13, 2011 12:08 pm --

pieface said:

-- Fri May 13, 2011 12:10 pm --

pieface said:

-- Fri May 13, 2011 12:12 pm --

pieface said:
yes you need a ticket and they've all gone.<br /><br />-- Fri May 13, 2011 12:13 pm --<br /><br />
pieface said:

th th th th th th th th th th th th th th th th th th th th th th thanks....

Been tynna keep active in work, delivering up 'n' down the country, but on my way back up the m6(bout two hours ago) i seen two big fuk off sky blue coaches heading south and starts shouting at top of my voice in me cab, 'COME ON CITY',COME ON CITY, 'COME ON CITY'.

Oh fuk, it's onnnnnnnnnnnnnn brothers.

nevilletogoater-in said:
I've been going to bed at 1 and waking up at 5 since Wednesday. I keep sweating with nerves and basically falling apart.

I can't wait for tomorrow but dreading it at the same time

COME ON CITY!!!!!

I've been like that all week mate! It's god awful int it?! I've never been so nervous or excited in all my life about anything, honestly! I'm proper bricking it! AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHH!

COME ON YOU BLUES!

Agreed to work a night shift for a fellow blue who's going and couldn't get the night off.
Until 2 am anyway, so I'll get a few hours kip hopefully.
It might take my mind off it. I've got tomorrow night off and will partay if things go well.

I'm currently 'doing geographical research' in college/ sitting on bluemoon ;)

Finish at 4, home for 5 then off to work at half 5 till 11 tonight....up at 5am, will be knackered and bricking it :/

Oooh Balotelli, he's a striker, he's good at darts. An allergy to grass but when he plays he's fooking class. He drives around Moss Side with a wallet full of cash. Oooooh Balotelli...

So cant wait my stomach's doing somersaults

Come on city

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.