This man. This unforgettable, mesmeric man.

mancmackem said:
Posted the same thing in this thread about the same time as Damo

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=256672

A man that held the beacon of light around those dark days. As a kid he made the day special, the drive to Moss Side, the walk to the ground, up the steps to the North Stand and wait....Wait for that one flick, turn, drop of the shoulder, dribble and shot.

All of this whilst my Dad to the side of me knew the bad times we were in, shelling out money for us to go that we didn't have really. Hopefully Kinky put a smile on his face too as he did mine.
I was one of the many that felt that way too

colourmeblue said:
he was the only thing we had that the rags were jealous of at that time...still gives me shivers watching him
There was a story at the time that a certain Mr Maradona told him that he shouldn't come to us cos we'd ruin his career. Can't help but think he had a point, despite the joy he gave any blue who watched him.

PinkFinal said:
One goal I've never seen is the one he scored against Wales that led to him being signed
Unless he scored two long range chipped goals against Wales,this is it

Vinny Jones how did he make a living out of the game

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9qp6eJBstA[/youtube]

I almost forgot just HOW good he was, truly one of the most gifted players I've ever seen!!

On another note, how much did that first piece of footage sum up City at the time?
Dribbled back & forth, left three guys on the floor looking complete amateurs and then... knocked it wide of the post - "Typical City" in one clip right there.

ELL107T said:
I almost forgot just HOW good he was, truly one of the most gifted players I've ever seen!!

On another note, how much did that first piece of footage sum up City at the time?
Dribbled back & forth, left three guys on the floor looking complete amateurs and then... knocked it wide of the post - "Typical City" in one clip right there.
Don't start that now somehow I've got to get through tomorrow fucking praying we can destroy t.....l c..y

One of my favourite City players, however he did not live up to his potential.

I can never understand how the Southampton goal *never* makes the best PL goal lists. We love a hit and hope in this country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.