This place makes me laugh......

Dare I suggest that the Hughes in/out debate is still raging on here, just in a different form? There is still bitterness from some that they ended up on the losing side of that argument, that much is clear. And it is damaging the club they claim to support.

I know we are too quick to sack managers at City, but less than two months in is a fucking joke even by our club's pisspoor standard.

Best thing is to just laugh as well..!

Just the words of non match goin nomarks who's opinions mean nothin, best to just ignore em and not even give em the satisfaction of a debate.

I'm not a fan of Kidd's - didn't want Hughes or Coppel as managers - tainted scum.

To repeat my favourite all time bluemoon quote - RAGGERY of the highest order.

Every week on here it's the same.

Mancini is either a God and City are dead certs for the top four, or Mancini is shite and it has all gone to pot.

Damocles said:
Bonol said:
Mancini is a joke right, i want to wake up from my dream and he is gone.

You're the joke. This guy is rightly recognised as THE best young manager in the game.
By whom?

The same people that kept telling us Hughes was the best young British manager in the game?

The problem is fans dont even debate why we have a poor performance just spout the usual lazy cliche's every fan up and down the country spout

so and so's shit
the players dont care
mancini is negative
why isnt so and so playing(then when they do why is so shit)

clueless

I think everybody on here can agree that we didn't turn up against Stoke today, As I said in another thread we have to give Stoke credit were its due for the way they turned up against us today, They made it hard for us.

The last few weeks our performances haven't been up to scratch, But were getting some wins when were not playing well and every team goes through a period in the season when there not playing well but have to grind results.

Mancini is only in the take it will take time for him to get his way of play across to the players.

Keep the heads up ladies and gents, We have been in worse positions than this.

ElanJo said:
mackenzie said:

Mancini is either a God and City are dead certs for the top four, or Mancini is shite and it has all gone to pot.

Indeed, it's more tedius than an ElanJo religion thread..

err... :P
It is even worse than that! ;-)

ElanJo said:
mackenzie said:

Indeed, it's more tedius than an ElanJo religion thread..

err... :P

now you are being silly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.