This place makes me laugh......

dw7 said:
i was joking about the year and a half ffs

but what does it matter how long i have supported the team

it does a bit fella, i work with rags in there early twenties and they are a different breed to the older ones, i think fans who only started watching football in the premiership years have a different outlook and dont get the traditions of football, not their fault though if they are young its just the way it is

mammutly said:
.....full of post takeover gloryhunters falling over each other to say how shocked and appalled they are at the disaster that has suddenly befallen their precious team ( what are they called again?)

This player is crap. That player is a disgrace. Sack the manager. Blah, blah, blah, fucking blah!

How can it be that every game is not being won very easily?

It's a disgrace! An absolute fucking disgrace!

Money back now!

Yawn.

Stop with the Johnny come lately accusations... No need. People are entitled to their opinions. This is the perfect forum for it... And probably saves a few people going out and getting into (real) fights about it.

We're still in it, and we can only get better... Can we win twice at their place? Not so sure can see two draws and pens deciding one of them...

hilts said:
dw7 said:
i was joking about the year and a half ffs

but what does it matter how long i have supported the team

it does a bit fella, i work with rags in there early twenties and they are a different breed to the older ones, i think fans who only started watching football in the premiership years have a different outlook and dont get the traditions of football, not their fault though if they are young its just the way it is

true a bit like sky their stats only go back as far as the start of the prem

For starters, money doesn't equal success...it just helps. Secondly, we overpaid for most of the players we've got. Just because we paid 200mil doesn't mean they're all worth it. Their real value is probably nearer 100mil. Thirdly, we didn't even play that bad today. A few sloppy mistakes here and there but we controlled the game pretty much from start to finish just failed to capitalise...shit happens.

BurnCK said:
For starters, money doesn't equal success...it just helps. Secondly, we overpaid for most of the players we've got. Just because we paid 200mil doesn't mean they're all worth it. Their real value is probably nearer 100mil. Thirdly, we didn't even play that bad today. A few sloppy mistakes here and there but we controlled the game pretty much from start to finish just failed to capitalise...shit happens.

shit seems to happen alot at city

dw7 said:
BurnCK said:

shit seems to happen alot at city

Anyone would think we'd just been beat 3-0 at home.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.