This place makes me laugh......

mammutly said:
.....full of post takeover gloryhunters falling over each other to say how shocked and appalled they are at the disaster that has suddenly befallen their precious team ( what are they called again?)

This player is crap. That player is a disgrace. Sack the manager. Blah, blah, blah, fucking blah!

How can it be that every game is not being won very easily?

It's a disgrace! An absolute fucking disgrace!

Money back now!

if you spend 300m over 2 seasons you should be winning the majority of game defo the games agains shit like bolton hull stoke burnley so you argument is fucking bollox

dw7 said:
if you spend 300m over 2 seasons you should be winning the majority of game defo the games agains shit like bolton hull stoke burnley so you argument is fucking bollox

That is exactly the kind of shit United fans come out with.

And we hate them for it.

SalfordCityBlue said:
dw7 said:

And we hate them for it.

what they dont spend a third of thet a season and they win most of their game so i doubt they be sayin what i have just said

dw7 said:
what they dont spend a third of thet a season and they win most of their game so i doubt they be sayin what i have just said

Hence me saying 'the kind of shit' not 'the exact shit'.

SalfordCityBlue said:
dw7 said:

so you dont think we should beat stoke hull burnley bolton

their whole club prob cost less than our 16 man squad today ffs

dw7 said:
SalfordCityBlue said:

And we hate them for it.

Money doesn't equal success and you're a fool if you believe it. You're also tremendously disrespectful to those teams. You do realise that Bolton have being a Premiership team twice as long as us?

Fucking FIFA players ><

dw7 said:
SalfordCityBlue said:

if the team that spends the most money always wins why arent united and liverpool still in the cup?

dw7 said:

I think we are better than them. I think we should beat them if everyone has a good day. I don't think it is as black and white as to say we 'definitely should' as you seem to think. And I definitely don't think a draw in a cup game with a second chance replay is worthy of a temper tantrum.

And I should just point out that the only victories against any of those four teams this year have come under Mancini. Hughes drew with Bolton, Hull and Burnley (last two at home) and didn't play Stoke. Mancini has beaten Stoke and Bolton and hasn't even played Burnley yet.

SalfordCityBlue said:
dw7 said:

I think we are better than them. I think we should beat them if everyone has a good day. I don't think it is as black and white as to say we 'definitely should' as you seem to think. And I definitely don't think a draw in a cup game with a second chance replay is worthy of a temper tantrum.

And I should just point out that the only victories against any of those four teams this year have come under Mancini. Hughes drew with Bolton, Hull and Burnley (last two at home) and didn't play Stoke. Mancini has beaten Stoke and Bolton and hasn't even played Burnley yet.

i dont blame manchini but there is somethig horriably wrong at the club for the shit that we have to watch

Grimble said:
I rarely understand this place. Midweek and results went our way and you would think getting into the top 4 is now a stroll. Then one draw later and we are back to being awful and half the team isn't worthy. The over the top reaction to any result we have is cringeworthy.
Post of the day, without a shadow of a doubt. You have it absolutely spot on. Pity some of the less rational people on here can't see themselves in a cyberworld mirror. I'm sure they would cringe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.