This place makes me laugh......

cleavers said:
dw7 said:
there is somethig horriably wrong at the club for the shit that we have to watch
If you think today was shit, then you've clearly not watched City very long.

We started very well today, in fact probably the best we have played under Mancini, looked very attacking, we got in front, should have nailed the game.

THEN f**k me, Stoke turned up and fought for every damn ball, how dare they do this ? They should just read the "roll over" script written by City supporters who should know better.

We were not nearly as bad as some of the people who post on here think, we are a long way from being Barcelona yet, but we're still in the FA Cup, until they change the rules such that in a draw, the away team go through.

The youngsters should stop moaning about things, until they've endured some of the real shite this club has produced !

why didnt city fight for every ball just as fucking hard then their gettin paid enough ffs

dw7 said:
why didnt city fight for every ball just as fucking hard then their gettin paid enough ffs

Just curious but how long have you been a blue ?

dw7 said:
i was joking about the year and a half ffs

but what does it matter how long i have supported the team

Because since the take-over there has been so many fans who have joined forums like this who have not got a fuckin clue about City and in some cases English football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.