This Saturday - Alan Henning Tribute

I hope the club announce this very clearly on the day so that everyone is aware of the situation.

He was just trying his best to help other people in need....an absolute star...I cannot wait to stand up and show my appreciation.

Sounds an obvious thing but I know some people still get confused when the 11th minute is so basically it's when the clock hits 10 mins so it starts at 10.01 (hope I got that right)
I'll be in 115 and I'm sure it will be well supported just need to make sure as many people as possible know about it.
Can't even begin to imagine what it's been like for the family this last few years it's horrific just thinking about it

Can I ask why the club are doing this and not just adding his name to the Christmas minutes silence list of lost loved Blues through the year?

(Not meant in a disrespectful way, a genuine question of which there may well be a genuine answer)

Can I ask why the club are doing this and not just adding his name to the Christmas minutes silence list of lost loved Blues through the year?

(Not meant in a disrespectful way, a genuine question of which there may well be a genuine answer)
Its one year tomorrow since his death

Its one year tomorrow since his death
Thanks. I didn't realise it was that long ago, thought it was this calendar year for some reason(as I say, no disrespect meant).

And is it on minute 10 (the 11th minute, as a poster above points out) or on 11 minutes?

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.