This Saturday - Alan Henning Tribute

CityKev28 I will see that all the Eccles Supporters on our coach know about this tribute, like others I didn't realise that you were related. I was in hospital last year when it was all happening so will be proud to be able to pay my tribute tomorrow.

A couple of the Eccles cab drivers travel with us.

Please pass on my respects to all your family.

Last edited:
Get behind tbe henning family tomorrow everyone
No family deserves what happened to Alan no one

Tragic loss of life for one of the 'good guys' out there, RIP Alan and know that you and your sacrifice will never be forgotten sir
I salute you from afar sir!!
I will certainly be standing to acknowledge your memory, from here in my living room North of Atlanta to show my respect!

He only expressed the opinion that it should be before the game, not that he shouldn't be remembered in some way.

I agree with him.

I'm not disputing his right to have an opinion or yours. If you feel strongly about something like that then start a thread about it at a more appropriate time.
I do however think that using this particular thread to air those views is more than a little crass.

It should be a special moment and very poignant for your family. Will be clapping along to the TV here in Boston. RIP to a true hero.

I'm not disputing his right to have an opinion or yours. If you feel strongly about something like that then start a thread about it at a more appropriate time.
I do however think that using this particular thread to air those views is more than a little crass.

I'll spread the word around my section. My eldest lad is a mate of Alan's daughter so we'll be clapping like mad .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.