This Saturday - Alan Henning Tribute

We'll do our all in 315 Kev!
Very brave guy and total respect!
You must be very proud!

Should the Newcastle fans be made aware so they can join in?

I really dislike having these minutes applause, especially during the game - there seems to be one every other week nowadays!

Why not have a minutes silence for him pre-match? Why does it have to be during the game?

Soon we'll end up having 5 or 6 minutes applause each game.

Don't get me wrong, the whole situation with Alan Henning was sad, but I don't think it's very relevant to remember him during a football match?

I really dislike having these minutes applause, especially during the game - there seems to be one every other week nowadays!

Why not have a minutes silence for him pre-match? Why does it have to be during the game?

Don't get me wrong, the whole situation with Alan Henning was sad, but I don't think it's very relevant to remember him during a football match?
I respect your opinion, I however think giving up one or two minutes of a game to remember people who have lost their lives in tragic circumstances is a small price. It serves to show family and friends that they are not forgotten. From my point of view it is a reminder of how lucky i am to be able to enjoy life with my wife, children, grand and great grandchildren and friends.As I said each to their own opinion.

Thanks for the reminder I will clap like an angry God i am sure Alan Hennings family will get a lot of support from us blues.

Why the fuck would something like that bother you? It's not interfering with the game and it's just a mark of respect. In this case for a local man from a family of blues who was murdered in the most cowardly and brutal way possible whilst he was doing humanitarian work. What possible rational fucking objection could you really have?
I despair at times.

Why the fuck would something like that bother you? It's not interfering with the game and it's just a mark of respect. In this case for a local man from a family of blues who was murdered in the most cowardly and brutal way possible whilst he was doing humanitarian work. What possible rational fucking objection could you really have?
I despair at times.

He only expressed the opinion that it should be before the game, not that he shouldn't be remembered in some way.

I agree with him.

Shakes head in dis-belief!

Ffs Manchester 33
Are u for real?
Totally agree with Stony

During the game its lost for many many people who are not aware why a few thousand start clapping.

If it was announced before then it would get a better response and therefore a more meaningful tribute to the man.

I think that's all 33 is saying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.