This should be the new club badge (merged)

TheMagician

A picture of the Manchester City emblem which has been appearing on new items in the club store. The design is absolutely spot on in my opinion.

picture164q.jpg

Re: This should be the new club badge

I think it's good, I'm not too keen on the writing it should have Manchester over the top and City F.C on the bottom...looks unsymetrical (leave me alone grammar police)!! only my opinion.

TheMagician said:
A picture of the Manchester City emblem which has been appearing on new items in the club store. The design is absolutely spot on in my opinion.

picture164q.jpg

Only my opinion, of course, but that is really cheap and tacky looking.

I like the old, round badge and I don't mind the new badge apart from the stars (add those as we earn them).

I like that a lot, it is simple, and much more like the old one.
that new one was never that good, the wings and the dragon have nothing to do with City and the stars over the top were very cheeky, you're supposed to earn those by winning league titles (in Italy). That logo was poor too, Superbia in Prolio...crap
In hope very much to see it on the shirts as the official club crest next season!
The black background will stand out nicely on the sky blue shirt, it will be a round badge, ignore the pattern around it !!

Aaronj said:
I think it's good, I'm not too keen on the writing it should have Manchester over the top and City F.C on the bottom...looks unsymetrical (leave me alone grammar police)!! only my opinion.

Surely it would be the spelling police?

blucat599 said:
that new one was never that good, the wings and the dragon have nothing to do with City and the stars over the top were very cheeky, you're supposed to earn those by winning league titles (in Italy). That logo was poor too, Superbia in Prolio...crap
In hope very much to see it on the shirts as the official club crest next season!

I wanna see the badge you have on your shirt!

it,s a pheonix bluecat but don,t tell bellers?
SWP's back said:
blucat599 said:

I wanna see the badge you have on your shirt!

blucat599 said:
The black background will stand out nicely on the sky blue shirt, it will be a round badge, ignore the pattern around it !!

it's not a dragon haha

i think its some kind of bird which has connections with manchester

united had the same bird on a 1950's kit, tbh i like all three badges!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.