This should be the new club badge (merged)

Re: This should be the new club badge

SWP's back said:
blucat599 said:
I like that a lot, it is simple, and much more like the old one.
that new one was never that good, the wings and the dragon have nothing to do with City and the stars over the top were very cheeky, you're supposed to earn those by winning league titles (in Italy). That logo was poor too, Superbia in Prolio...crap
In hope very much to see it on the shirts as the official club crest next season!

I wanna see the badge you have on your shirt!

lmfao!!!! .......i would like to see that aswell!...must be an e-bayer

Can anyone get a Y or N from the club if this is the new club badge which will be on next seasons new shirt.Want to get latest top to godson who lives in Aus before his birthday just before the start of next season.Thanks.

Robbo. said:
SWP's back said:
I wanna see the badge you have on your shirt!

lmfao!!!! .......i would like to see that aswell!...must be an e-bayer

Somebody get 100% MANC on the case.

Maybe a dragon is what the team has been missing these past 34 years.

Alright it's a bird not a dragon then you c...s :-)

This new design is simple and has much more traditional style but looks more modern than the red rose, so is a nice modern take on the old 70's crest, I like it a lot and it's better than the thing we use now, the old City of Manchester arms worn on the shirts in the 70's was better than the wank badge we use now too!!

TheMagician said:
A picture of the Manchester City emblem which has been appearing on new items in the club store. The design is absolutely spot on in my opinion.

picture164q.jpg

Its crap.

All it needs is the colour changing around a bit and people need to forget about the pasty cutter shape around the edge.

As a Manchester City emblem the design is near perfect and is similar to the design we had in the early 70's before the rose was added.

manchestercity2.jpg

That's what Im saying magician, it's a modern take on the first club badge worn on the shirts from 71-72.
(I do not mean the City of Manchester crest that the club wore in the cup finals, I mean the 1st club crest!)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.