This Stoke defeat?

Kun Aguero said:
neel said:
de niro said:
I think this defeat has affected the fans on here to some tune. Everyone seems negative about life.

It's football ffs.

Kind of affected my life...There hasnt been a day where I havnt tough about defeat...Also been eagerly waiting for Pellegrinis conference about Negredo sale and how he sees playing with 3 strikers....Defeat compounded by Negredo sale without replacement, along with seeing di maria score and make 3 assist when we struggled for pace against stoke, along with no football due to internationals has made life stressful...Hopefully win against arsenal will bring normality to life

That says more about your life to be fair. Fuck knows how you would cope with being a part time dad and losing a brother.

Think your taking the affected life my life comment out of context this is football forum so was in relation to that. There would be no point in all of us posting our problems because there will always be somebody worse off respectfully.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.