This Stoke defeat?

de niro said:
I think this defeat has affected the fans on here to some tune. Everyone seems negative about life.

It's football ffs.

Losing before an international break gives people far too long to dwell on things, does funny things to opinions.

de niro said:
I think this defeat has affected the fans on here to some tune. Everyone seems negative about life.

It's football ffs.
Not so much the defeat per se Bill, more the manner of it. Namely the performance, which was pretty woeful if we're honest. Defeats will happen. It is City, after all! But we just didn't seem fired up last weekend, until after we went behind. That shouldn't be the case.

de niro said:

It's football ffs.

Kind of affected my life...There hasnt been a day where I havnt tough about defeat...Also been eagerly waiting for Pellegrinis conference about Negredo sale and how he sees playing with 3 strikers....Defeat compounded by Negredo sale without replacement, along with seeing di maria score and make 3 assist when we struggled for pace against stoke, along with no football due to internationals has made life stressful...Hopefully win against arsenal will bring normality to life

if we really serious to win the league again, we can't afford to lose such game like this. unless if we are certain beating Chelsea home and away this season, we should not lose the points against a lesser team (no disrespect). i wish we play with more consistency, especially at home.

jimharri said:
de niro said:

It's football ffs.
Not so much the defeat per se Bill, more the manner of it. Namely the performance, which was pretty woeful if we're honest. Defeats will happen. It is City, after all! But we just didn't seem fired up last weekend, until after we went behind. That shouldn't be the case.

cheer up everyone - this defeat has meant you can get nearly 3-1 on City now to win the league, so enhancing all those long odds parlays if you can predict the winner of all the other divisions & the Bundesliga (Dortmund are for me the best value if you're looking to punt on Pep blowing himself up)

- granted we'll still be without Negredo, whose loss I am still sorry about, but hey, we lose to Stoke of all teams at Eastlands; what's new if you've been following City for one, two, three or four decades?

we're still City, and we always do it our way, ehehe

neel said:
de niro said:

It's football ffs.

Kind of affected my life...There hasnt been a day where I havnt tough about defeat...Also been eagerly waiting for Pellegrinis conference about Negredo sale and how he sees playing with 3 strikers....Defeat compounded by Negredo sale without replacement, along with seeing di maria score and make 3 assist when we struggled for pace against stoke, along with no football due to internationals has made life stressful...Hopefully win against arsenal will bring normality to life

Fookin ell mate,have a word........i dread to think how you deal with the genuinely important things in life? Its disappointing of course.......but its football.

Just to add some balance,we didn't actually play that bad,while we obviously weren't firing on all cylinders,a combination of lady luck and Stoke appearing possessed is what determined that outcome.

We will return stronger for the experience,maybe even a blessing in disguise/kick up the arse,i've no concerns.

neel said:
de niro said:

It's football ffs.

That says more about your life to be fair. Fuck knows how you would cope with being a part time dad and losing a brother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.