This supposed new striker we're going to buy

I can see Tevez going and possibly Dzeko.

To rely on Aguero and Balotelli is asking too much over a long season.

Cavani would be quality and if Mancini wants it I would take RVP.

Continuous improvement.

citytill1die84 said:
Because there's better Strikers out there than what we already have and we want to get better :)

i agree. this all day long. you cannot rely on balotelli or dzeko, both fr different reasons. i like both though and would be sad to see them go. balotelli could be class, and dzeko scored one of the most vital goals in our histroy and is half decent just not sure about him tbh

mancityscot said:
personally think we should ditch tevez. fair enough he's happy we won the league and is all smiles. but he has put a transfer request in 2/3 times and obviously isnt hugley arsed about the club. i'd be happy for him to leave on good terms.

with that out the way and if he leaves, that gives us dzeko/balotelli and aguero. the same as what we've had this season. imo if we are to seriosuly get a new striker i.e cavani. then one of those 3 has to leave and mancini/balo has said he aint leaving and dzeko said he aint leaving. aguero wont leave. if we get a top striker there is no chance we will have 4 happy strikers in our squad. just wouldnt work
THIS! Plus we don´t always have to play 2 strikers upfront.

nehe11 said:
mancityscot said:
personally think we should ditch tevez. fair enough he's happy we won the league and is all smiles. but he has put a transfer request in 2/3 times and obviously isnt hugley arsed about the club. i'd be happy for him to leave on good terms.

with that out the way and if he leaves, that gives us dzeko/balotelli and aguero. the same as what we've had this season. imo if we are to seriosuly get a new striker i.e cavani. then one of those 3 has to leave and mancini/balo has said he aint leaving and dzeko said he aint leaving. aguero wont leave. if we get a top striker there is no chance we will have 4 happy strikers in our squad. just wouldnt work
THIS! Plus we don´t always have to play 2 strikers upfront.

AGREED! Tevez is a twat. Mario is brilliant & Edin just needs a decent cross every now and then. Sergio is GOD. Look to the EDS for number 4, at least up to January. We'll be so far ahead by then, even I could get my boots out again.

Why? Consider the consistency of Dzeko, the unreliability of Balotelli and the location of Tevez and you leave yourself with one striker in whom Mancini can trust. There will be times in a long season when Aguero needs a rest you know.

I think Tevez and Dzeko will go, Balotelli will stay but won't expect him to play many CL games, so, I think we'll bring in Cavani. For me, should he be fit, Guidetti will get another season out on loan but it all depends on whether City go for another striker, but they're likely not to if they're to take the FFP into account as there are other areas which need strengthening.

We need a back-up central defender more urgently than yet another striker. We also need more cover for Bazza who is not getting any younger. Finally, have we signed Panti permanently yet? What if Joe gets injured?

BlueMoonBelgianWhite said:
Sell tevez and balotelli, Buy 1 striker and give guidetti a chance! Also buy CDM cover in M'Vila!
Isn't guidetti Ill at the moment?

lionheart said:
We need a back-up central defender more urgently than yet another striker. We also need more cover for Bazza who is not getting any younger. Finally, have we signed Panti permanently yet? What if Joe gets injured?

I believe that was done in Jan It was mentioned in an interview with Panti on the website.

I only think Tevez may leave, which I personally am not bothered too much about. Though I wouldn't touch RVP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.