This thread makes no sense now the original post is deleted

Same here. Riverpark was ideal.

Drive past Norton Street a few times, how much is it to park there?
I just park on the road that ends as a dead end, never had any issues. To park on Nortons Tyres actual car park it was a fiver no doubt it will be more now its a tenner to park at the ground.

Is the velodrome not back open yet?

Was my spot for years until the travellers took it over and then they closed for works I believe?

Citeh

I just park on the road that ends as a dead end, never had any issues. To park on Nortons Tyres actual car park it was a fiver no doubt it will be more now its a tenner to park at the ground.

Might give it a try for Fulham. Booked on Blue Car Park tonight as we‘ve done since RP Road closed. Absolute ball ache it is.

I used to park on Riverpark Rd, did it ever since we moved, but for the last few seasons moved to Norton Street around the back of Norton Tyres which was a much quicker get away after the match.
Now you’ve posted that on a forum with thousands of members I don’t think it’ll be as quiet as you’ve experienced in the past!

What are the trams like from the stadium back into town?

I normally drive and park at the stadium but tonight being such a late kick off on a Saturday night I’m gonna either get the the tram or cab

I have hospitality so can leave the stadium upto a hour later

Plenty of posts saying no changes until November on here, I'm going to have a look to see if it's safe when I get down otherwise I'll be heading out and walking further....
According to the Council site, does not come into effect until November, and preparation begins at the end of this month:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.