This thread makes no sense now the original post is deleted

It looked to be open last night. Lots of cars on it as we passed after the game.
Yes and mainly Newcastle fans.

We parked there, the £5 fee of old times is long gone however lol

£10 now which I don’t mind and is the going rate most places now isn’t it.

all the unofficial parking sites have upped their prices to £10.

Lads who run their parking spot on the Supreme clean hand car wash site got an earful from many annoyed blues.

It's been £5 for a long time, now they know parking nearby is even more a premium they have bumped the prices.

I still paid a fiver where I parked Saturday,which was surprising to say the least,I've been on Blue Car Park at £8 a chuck last few seasons,but it's like Whacky Races on there after the match,and not going on there this season now.

A good 10/15 min walk to ground,and that will be shit in Autumn and Winter months,especially when raining,but a fiver is a good do I must admit.

I'd be going more on the train,if the dispute ever gets sorted and they run on a Saturday,but not holding my breath on that one.

Road parking busier than usual, maybe because of a lack of pulic transport options back etc, but bars also busy.

It will be chaos when the changes come in, £15 or park in Arparray.

Road parking busier than usual, maybe because of a lack of pulic transport options back etc, but bars also busy.

It will be chaos when the changes come in, £15 or park in Arparray.
Think many Newcastle fans had driven ,probably no trains back. The traffic towards Rochdale back was very heavy and a lot of it turned off onto the M62 towards Leeds , guessing alll Geordies heading home.

What are the trams like to go Ashton way? Thinking of parking out that way and coming in by tram.
Thats one of the options we have been thinking about, when the parking changes, be good to know ,
time it takes from Ashton moss and possible parking at other tram stops on route, if anyone knows??

What are the trams like to go Ashton way? Thinking of parking out that way and coming in by tram.

I come in from the West along M56 so would be great if there was a park and ride at Manchester Airport.

Started parking at Aston West. Takes about 20 minutes on the Tram to the Etihad. Takes a bit longer after the game as you are competing with traffic.

Easy to get to and a brilliant get away.

I come in from the West along M56 so would be great if there was a park and ride at Manchester Airport.

Started parking at Aston West. Takes about 20 minutes on the Tram to the Etihad. Takes a bit longer after the game as you are competing with traffic.

Easy to get to and a brilliant get away.
There's a fairly big car park at Altrincham and you can get the tram from there, although you'd have to change in town to get to the Etihad. I've used it when going to events in the town centre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.