This thread makes no sense now the original post is deleted

Think many Newcastle fans had driven ,probably no trains back. The traffic towards Rochdale back was very heavy and a lot of it turned off onto the M62 towards Leeds , guessing alll Geordies heading home.
Not helped by the M60 closing the junction before the M62.

Thats one of the options we have been thinking about, when the parking changes, be good to know ,
time it takes from Ashton moss and possible parking at other tram stops on route, if anyone knows??
Tried Ashton Moss once and never again. Cars are strewn all over, car park rammed, journey in was ok but was rammed and took ages getting back as the tram vies with road traffic on the way back.

There's a fairly big car park at Altrincham and you can get the tram from there, although you'd have to change in town to get to the Etihad. I've used it when going to events in the town centre.

Yea, I have used it twice before for night games thinking it would be easier: never again. I had to walk into town after game then get train to Altricham because of no tram service. I can't walk very far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.