This video sums up perfectly what it’s like being a blue.

That's nothing, try 1976/77. I've witnessed some real shite. I'm fully aware that this could now turn into the Four Yorkshireman sketch from Monty Python. Anyone under the age of 40 will just have to look it up on that YouTube.

my first game was 77.
81 broke my heart (fucking ricky villa)

loved the 80's and 90's even though were usually shit

i was not at york away but did most other aways that season

family and work has limited me to mostly home games this century but its still lots of travel as home games are now a 400 mile round trip. only health or pricing would make me give up my season ticket

as big steve says on the video, I wouldnt change my football fan journey with anyone

the friends i have made, the memories i have are beyond measure.
The games with my grandad, my mum and dad, my sisters and my daughters some of my best memories, not of football but of life.

all the above was true in 2006 when I thought I would never see us lift a trophy and is still true today.

Football history is not measured in trophies, its measured in the collective memories of its fans. Those that are in the here and now, those that came before and those that are yet to come.

All clubs have a rich history because all clubs are loved by their fans.
The red shirted history clubs seem to have forgotten this. I hope we never do.

Big Steve the best city you tuber by far. Worth watching the big 6 just too see him laying into the united fan. Proper says it how it is in this video!!

Shit pies in division 2 comment devalues everything else he said for me
Why? Have you some of affection for the pies served up in Division 2? He was merely contrasting where we have come from with where we now are. I thought he put it quite eloquently.

Last edited:
TBF to the Gooner. I would entertain Smith Rowe and the in form Saka into the City side not sure who they would replace though. Both quality young players. Personally I think the City fan could've been a tad humbler but I loved his passion.
Likewise. He talked brilliantly about our club in general and his rant about where we have come from summed up my journey and most blues. The only slight slant in my view was not giving Smith Rowe more credit, although I still don't think he'd make our team in front of our pool of midfield players. Just my opinion but I love Tierney (apart from his injury record) if it wasn't for Cancelo's form on the left season I'd take him any day of the week.

Dropped one major bollock. He referred to us as Man City at least 3 times ffs.

Surprised at Robbie using the ' no history ' bollocks statement. Thought he was better than that, but he probably just used it knowing it was bs to get an argument going

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.