This website is a joke

Bigga said:
Unknown_Genius said:
I'm sorry but this website is starting to become a parady of itself. I'm referring to the number of Hughes Out threads that start up everytime we lose, regardless of manner or context. Ok, first half we were poor, but second was alot better, and Hughes made a good tactical change of bringing Bojinov and Benjani on, and the 2 combined to level the scores. But hey, lets all dismiss that. Spurs won it by a ghost penalty, but like the tactical change, lets all ignore it. Im not part of the "Hughes In massive" or whatever you call it over here, but I for one see that the team is going forwards. Lets appoint Mancini instead, who probably can't speak English, and his style may not suit England, a problem Juande Ramos had. Or maybe Klinsmann, a guy who couldn't suceed with the best team in Germany. I'm all for it folks.

So, a desperation 4-4-2 tactic is what you're defending him over??

Look, as far as I'm concerned, I thought last weeks throwaway mentality set us up for this defeat. I said, last week, what was the point in not having a go at the Scum and, even in defeat, finding some heart and honour to fight for this game?

The mentality has been all wrong. The "eggs in one basket" scenario was stupid in the extreme within the context of finishing the season.

Hughes has shot himself and City in the foot.

I cannot excuse a man who cannot fathom tactics. How can you?
agreed..........different excuse every fuckin week.....do the honourable thing resign u useless tosser

Unknown_Genius said:
I'm sorry but this website is starting to become a parady of itself. I'm referring to the number of Hughes Out threads that start up everytime we lose, regardless of manner or context. Ok, first half we were poor, but second was alot better, and Hughes made a good tactical change of bringing Bojinov and Benjani on, and the 2 combined to level the scores. But hey, lets all dismiss that. Spurs won it by a ghost penalty, but like the tactical change, lets all ignore it. Im not part of the "Hughes In massive" or whatever you call it over here, but I for one see that the team is going forwards. Lets appoint Mancini instead, who probably can't speak English, and his style may not suit England, a problem Juande Ramos had. Or maybe Klinsmann, a guy who couldn't suceed with the best team in Germany. I'm all for it folks.

Well said!

Unknown_Genius said:

It looks like fulham will get the 7th spot now...this is the fulham that cheated relegation last term by a whisker...the fulham that bought world class players in the ilk of zamora and andy johnson..

They got there on a budget we didnt on a 100 million.. please dont give me that time is needed twaddle.

And if the ref hadn't have made a mistake, or Benji had scored, you'd have been heralding a good result, and continued improvements in City's form

Over the season we have seen steady improvement. And there's no reason to think that the club will not continue to move forward. At this moment we don't know if Hughes is maximising what he has got.

There are so many examples of managers who have taken time to build teams. One of them won a trophy today, and they started off with 2-3 mid-table finishes despite spending fortunes. Likewise Martin O'Neil, and Moyes at Everton.

Marvin said:
It's not the web-site, it's the combination of spineless fans, and Rags who come out to gloat every time City get beat.

Doesn't matter if you have £100 Million or £1 Million, you need time to build a team. The more changes you have, the longer the transition.

Are we going to continue with this farcical match by match assessment of the City manager?

But judging managers on a match by match basis and changing them every season is what has made this club such a dominant force in the premier league and won us so many trophies over the last thirty odd years - oh wait...

And if the ref hadn't have made a mistake, or Benji had scored, you'd have been heralding a good result, and continued improvements in City's form

Over the season we have seen steady improvement. And there's no reason to think that the club will not continue to move forward. At this moment we don't know if Hughes is maximising what he has got.

There are so many examples of managers who have taken time to build teams. One of them won a trophy today, and they started off with 2-3 mid-table finishes despite spending fortunes. Likewise Martin O'Neil, and Moyes at Everton.

Cambridgeblue said:
Marvin said:
It's not the web-site, it's the combination of spineless fans, and Rags who come out to gloat every time City get beat.

Doesn't matter if you have £100 Million or £1 Million, you need time to build a team. The more changes you have, the longer the transition.

Are we going to continue with this farcical match by match assessment of the City manager?

But judging managers on a match by match basis and changing them every season is what has made this club such a dominant force in the premier league and won us so many trophies over the last thirty odd years - oh wait...

Great post!

Marvin said:

And if Spurs had scored from any of their many chances it could have been an embarrassing.

I would agree with that, but the improvement is only obvious because of how bad we were at the start of the season.

O'Neill and Moyes both made an instant impact to show fans, players and board members that they had what it takes to move the club forward.

Cambridgeblue said:

Judging managers on a match by match basis on the internet has had absolutely no impact on our success (or lack of) over the years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.