This website is a joke

BobKowalski said:
Cambridgeblue said:
Marvin said:
It's not the web-site, it's the combination of spineless fans, and Rags who come out to gloat every time City get beat.

Doesn't matter if you have £100 Million or £1 Million, you need time to build a team. The more changes you have, the longer the transition.

Are we going to continue with this farcical match by match assessment of the City manager?

But judging managers on a match by match basis and changing them every season is what has made this club such a dominant force in the premier league and won us so many trophies over the last thirty odd years - oh wait...

Except that we don't change our manager every season. Furthermore the new owners have yet to appoint a manager and given they have stumped up £100m plus it is not unreasonable for them to assess the situation in the summer and the various managerial options open to them and choose who they think is best able to move the team and the club forward.

16 managers in 20 years? You're right we are the epitome of continuity

gregster101 said:
BobKowalski said:
Cambridgeblue said:
Marvin said:
It's not the web-site, it's the combination of spineless fans, and Rags who come out to gloat every time City get beat.

Doesn't matter if you have £100 Million or £1 Million, you need time to build a team. The more changes you have, the longer the transition.

Are we going to continue with this farcical match by match assessment of the City manager?

But judging managers on a match by match basis and changing them every season is what has made this club such a dominant force in the premier league and won us so many trophies over the last thirty odd years - oh wait...

Except that we don't change our manager every season. Furthermore the new owners have yet to appoint a manager and given they have stumped up £100m plus it is not unreasonable for them to assess the situation in the summer and the various managerial options open to them and choose who they think is best able to move the team and the club forward.

And which ones did we wrongly sack?

Who should we have kept?

Who has proved us wrong?

Not one. And when Hughes goes, he won't prove us wrong either.

Marvin said:

Has your brain died?

Why is it people keep coming out with this "give him time" manure?

It's like watching Steven Hawking trying to play rugby and saying "give him time". The guy is fookin HOPELESS and any fool can see it.

Unknown_Genius said:
I'm sorry but this website is starting to become a parady of itself. I'm referring to the number of Hughes Out threads that start up everytime we lose, regardless of manner or context. Ok, first half we were poor, but second was alot better, and Hughes made a good tactical change of bringing Bojinov and Benjani on, and the 2 combined to level the scores. But hey, lets all dismiss that. Spurs won it by a ghost penalty, but like the tactical change, lets all ignore it. Im not part of the "Hughes In massive" or whatever you call it over here, but I for one see that the team is going forwards. Lets appoint Mancini instead, who probably can't speak English, and his style may not suit England, a problem Juande Ramos had. Or maybe Klinsmann, a guy who couldn't suceed with the best team in Germany. I'm all for it folks.

Spelling
Parody
every time two different words
I'm not Im
Succeed
Hughes in Massive, not really grammatically correct

Content and punctuation.

A bit over dramatic, punctuation a bit breathy, to be truthful, overall a good effort, don't quite agree with your point of view. Constructive criticism, punctuation pauses are extremely important, otherwise it looks like a drunken, drug induced rant, as opposed to a well constructed
piece of prose. Otherwise do not understand a word you are saying.

7/10 silver star

Chippy_boy said:
Marvin said:

Has your brain died?

Why is it people keep coming out with this "give him time" manure?

It's like watching Steven Hawking trying to play rugby and saying "give him time". The guy is fookin HOPELESS and any fool can see it.

He wasn't so hopeless when Blackburn continually turned us over.

Zola and Redkanpp don't have to contend with having their position questioned every time they let a goal in. Who's gonna' replace him? Curbishly?, Tony Pulis?, Graeme Souness? Or is Mourinho going risk his reputation on us. Whoever it is will be getting the same treatment this time next year, same as sven, pearce, keegan, royle etc, etc before them.

gregster101 said:
BobKowalski said:
Cambridgeblue said:
Marvin said:

PMSL, good comeback!

Unknown_Genius said:
I'm sorry but this website is starting to become a parady of itself. I'm referring to the number of Hughes Out threads that start up everytime we lose, regardless of manner or context. Ok, first half we were poor, but second was alot better, and Hughes made a good tactical change of bringing Bojinov and Benjani on, and the 2 combined to level the scores. But hey, lets all dismiss that. Spurs won it by a ghost penalty, but like the tactical change, lets all ignore it. Im not part of the "Hughes In massive" or whatever you call it over here, but I for one see that the team is going forwards. Lets appoint Mancini instead, who probably can't speak English, and his style may not suit England, a problem Juande Ramos had. Or maybe Klinsmann, a guy who couldn't suceed with the best team in Germany. I'm all for it folks.

Couldn't agree more...

gregster101 said:
BobKowalski said:
Cambridgeblue said:
Marvin said:

Tell me you counted them :)

Under Franny we had a manager a day scheme if you throw in the Coppell, Phil Neale, Asa Hartford taking it in turns debacle plus Tony Book has been caretaker manager 3 times that I can recall so maybe it is 16 and maybe it isn't. Tony Book aside none of the three should have been manager in the first place as is the case pretty much anyone Franny appointed (Franny was very keen that we appoint Hughes when Frank took over which pretty much says it all)

Since then Pearce had two and a bit years, Keegan 4, Royle 3 - so Sven aside under Mad Frank the turnover is not quite so dramatic in the last decade that you infer.

Second and as I said elsewhere ADUG have yet to appoint any manager. Not one. They very sensibly stuck with the man currently in charge and provided funds for him to to his job. The job that Hughes has done has been poor. You can dice it and slice it anyway you want but Hughes has not delivered.

In the summer ADUG are fuly entitled to review City and the current staff including the manager who they did not appoint and have supported with £100m in funds to which he has delivered 9th place (lets be generous) and pretty much whinged his f**king head whilst doing it.

ADUG should replace Hughes in the summer. He is not competent to manage City under the current ownership.

All the hughes lovers please repeat after me...

"We are the richest club in the world and we dont have to put up with mediocrity anymore"

And please keep saying it until it sinks in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.