This Weekends Football

Re: MOANERS ..Please apologise to Mr.Moyes

I apologise to Everton, I think they could of gone on to win that game though.

My love in with both Nevilles is now complete.
I predicted Phil Neville would rifle one into his own net a few week ago as hes done it before.
I am an O-wrong-utan

I apologize for my dark thoughts, didnt post but thought it all the same.
Well donen and thanks

what does moyes have to do with the result? they were dead and burried at 4 2... we need to sign fellaini asap as he was the main factor we are as close to the title as we are now... enormous game for him, beautiful goal for the 3 2, his presence made united fuck up for the 4 3 and a beautiful assist for the 4 4... Moyes has nothing to do with todays result

SWP's back said:
SWP's back said:
I never win on football bets so at 1-0 at stuck 50 notes on Utd at 5-2.

You can thank me when they dont win and it will be £50 well spent.

Come on, where's all the thanks.

I couldn't be happier at that. Best £50 I spent since I got back from Talin.

Good man SWP, not often I'm right with predictions either but I've been saying all week that Everton would get a draw.

;-)

There is no agenda, I repeat there is no agenda................. but it is funny how after Bobby Manc made those comments on Friday that no outrageous decision (other than the amount of injury time) was given.

Is it just me who is literally feeling physically sick watching these matches? This run in has turned me into such a fucking flange.

Lets not overstate it, but well done the toffees. But thats the key to united, if you take them on they are vulnerable defensively. Its a shame it took till 4 games out for the lesser teams to see what Blackburn did and properly understand this. Bring on swansea, Supercoach Rodgers will set them up nicely

I advise any blue to go on Red Cafe, effing Hilarious<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:32 pm --<br /><br />I advise any blue to go on Red Cafe, effing Hilarious

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.