This Weekends Football

Re: MOANERS ..Please apologise to Mr.Moyes

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Fellaini has always been class. Next to Yaya, fucking hell!!

I hate Everton, but today, I hate them a lot less!

Toffees are on us if win title!!!

Game on :-)

Thanks Everton

Nice one Gollum, now take the Rag job in the summer and fuck 'em up some more, :)

I got a text from someone 'high up' at Everton saying that if they come back and draw I owe him a pint!

cheeky twat!

It'll be the best pint I've ever bought anyone..................I hope!!!

I've just text him back,

Come on the Baggies ;)

Lancet Fluke said:
Is it just me who is literally feeling physically sick watching these matches? This run in has turned me into such a fucking flange.
youre not alone mate...was more nervous than a first time hooker...and i fully expect a call from the cops soon...either for disturbing the peace or to check no one has actually died in here...no voice left and i still gotta sing for the City game..

Sorry I doubted you Mr Moyes, in two different threads as well. Just goes to show that I know nothing.

Lancet Fluke said:
Is it just me who is literally feeling physically sick watching these matches? This run in has turned me into such a fucking flange.

Completely agree. I'm not even looking forward to this game. If we're 3 nil up in the first 20 minutes I might be able to relax, otherwise I'm gonna be chewing my fingers off.

He was clearly trying to prove his worth to take over baconface's reign.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.