This weekend's games, (22/23 March)

everythingchangesbutblue said:
jimharri said:
I've got a feeling Cardiff are gonna get something against the dippers on saturday.
Not a cat in hell's chance.

They beat us there and we're better than the candlehorders, have some faith my friend.
That was the strangest result the Premier League has seen in 20 years
Cardiff are shite

I've got a feeling Cardiff are gonna get something against the dippers on saturday.

Yeah.. a fucking good hiding !! Ollie is a leg end..

samharris said:

Rag in work just said he wants him at sold trafford.... Said he'd do a good job, knows the club etc..

I told him he's likely to get the sack at Cardiff as his doing such a shit job,

"yes i know but rather him than moyes"

Fuck me Moyes is bad but why do they think because he's an ex rag he'd be better....

inchy14 said:
samharris said:

Rag in work just said he wants him at sold trafford.... Said he'd do a good job, knows the club etc..

Fuck me Moyes is bad but why do they think because he's an ex rag he'd be better....
cos theyre a bunch of inbred cunts..;)

jimharri said:

They beat us there and we're better than the candlehorders, have some faith my friend.
Early in the season, when we were shite on our travels and Cardiff were having their ''honeymoon period after coming up. I'm confident that we wouldn't lose there now, and I don't think the Mickeys will drop points there.

Hopefully, you'll be back on at FT in the valleys mocking me!!

lafitz2008 said:
Pigeonho said:
lafitz2008 said:
Agreed that the Cardiff game looks tricky now,a draw I think there and anything but a Chelsea win followed by West Ham inflicting more misery would be an awesome weekend.Not entirely unrealistic either.
With Vidic out and Ferdinand looking about as happy as a cornered virgin, Carroll will have a field day. I can't see anything but a Hammers win.

Yep,7/2 West Ham to win,that has to be worth a punt !

Cheers for the heads up.

I've had some bloody good luck backing against them.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
jimharri said:

That was the strangest result the Premier League has seen in 20 years
Cardiff are shite

The strangest result the PL has seen was scum 0- Derby 1, Christie if i remember rightly, pretty much sent us down. certain they let them win that day.<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 17, 2014 1:53 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
jimharri said:

Early in the season, when we were shite on our travels and Cardiff were having their ''honeymoon period after coming up. I'm confident that we wouldn't lose there now, and I don't think the Mickeys will drop points there.

Hopefully, you'll be back on at FT in the valleys mocking me!!

lets hope so.

samharris said:

inchy14 said:
samharris said:

Keane, Bruce, Ince, Robson, Cantona....... please.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.