This weekend's games, (22/23 March)

Pigeonho said:
Sorry, but i'm far too giddy to wait until Saturday morning! The weekly fixtures can't come quick enough now. (Mods, excuse my enthusiasm, delete if it really is too early for this thread)

Chelsea 1 v 1 Arsenal
Cardiff 0 v 2 Liverpool
Everton 2 v 1 Swansea
Hull 1 v 2 West Brom
City 5 v 0 Fulham
Newcastle 0 v 0 Palace
Norwich 0 v 1 Sunderland
Hammers 2 v 1 United

Sunday

Spurs 1 v 1 Southampton
Villa 1 v 0 Stoke

Sorry without Nemo can't see Arse getting anything at Stamford Bridge fancy Fat Sam to do Man Ure though all the other fixtures outcomes look about right, just been on paddy power having a punt on City 2-0 (7/1) & West Ham 1-0 (12/1) correct score double £520 return for fiver stake !

everythingchangesbutblue said:
I've got a feeling Cardiff are gonna get something against the dippers on saturday.

Yes they will get a footballing lesson

and a quick diving lesson as well

Dippers will bury these especially as the ex rag has got Cardiff playing like the rags
pity its this years rags though

You should easily beat Fulham but 5-0 it wont be.

Magath has got a win now out of Fulham and put some steel in them. It won't be that easy.

I think we'll nick a point at Chelsea. Liverpool are pretty much nailed on to beat Cardiff. Solskjaer has proven nothing yet apart from sucking up to his players.

I can see West Ham get at least a point from Man Yoo. Should Olympiakos progress in the CL and Man Yoo lose to the happy Hammers, I think Moyes might be sacked.

Pigeonho said:
Sorry, but i'm far too giddy to wait until Saturday morning! The weekly fixtures can't come quick enough now. (Mods, excuse my enthusiasm, delete if it really is too early for this thread)

Chelsea 1 v 1 Arsenal
Cardiff 0 v 2 Liverpool
Everton 2 v 1 Swansea
Hull 1 v 2 West Brom
City 5 v 0 Fulham
Newcastle 0 v 0 Palace
Norwich 0 v 1 Sunderland
Hammers 2 v 1 United

Sunday

Spurs 1 v 1 Southampton
Villa 1 v 0 Stoke

I hope you are right mate

Gillespie said:
You should easily beat Fulham but 5-0 it wont be.

Magath has got a win now out of Fulham and put some steel in them. It won't be that easy.

I think we'll nick a point at Chelsea. Liverpool are pretty much nailed on to beat Cardiff. Solskjaer has proven nothing yet apart from sucking up to his players.

I can see West Ham get at least a point from Man Yoo. Should Olympiakos progress in the CL and Man Yoo lose to the happy Hammers, I think Moyes might be sacked.

And sucking up to the rags!

Kun Aguero said:
everythingchangesbutblue said:
I've got a feeling Cardiff are gonna get something against the dippers on saturday.

A hammering?

I can't see anything else, a monumental mistake by Tan to appoint an unproven manager to a team struggling to survive, I hate the style of football that tracksuit Tony plays but look at Palace

The only glimmer of hope is that Liverpool have come unstuck in lesser games this season

Glad we have got all that cup nonsense out of the way. Just one priority now. Can't see us banging in 5 but will be delighted to be proved wrong. Let's hope the Londoners kick lumps off each other en route to a scoreless draw. A favour from Cardiff is perhaps too much to hope for.

Re: Arsenal Thread 2013/14

a draw, with 6 red cards and a few hamstring injuries will do me for their game this weekend, split evenly between them and the boring one's team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.