This weekend's games, (22/23 March)

Re: Chelsea v Arsenal

was hoping arsenal win as chelsea were more a threat

but i think a draw would be the best result for us.

sorry for offtop, but does anybody ever heard Wenger admiting defeat without complaining about referees, other team, weather, whatever ....

Just watched his interview after our 6:3 win, yet again this Mr "I am simply cannot be beaten fairly" talks rubbish ... everyone praises his achivements at the moment with 1000 game, but was there ever few out of those 1000 where he said : today our opponent was stronger, fair play to them ?? It's amazing how biased you can be if your name is wenger, even Mourinho admits at times that opponent was better, but this guy NEVER ....

Dzainer said:
sorry for offtop, but does anybody ever heard Wenger admiting defeat without complaining about referees, other team, weather, whatever ....

Just watched his interview after our 6:3 win, yet again this Mr "I am simply cannot be beaten fairly" talks rubbish ... everyone praises his achivements at the moment with 1000 game, but was there ever few out of those 1000 where he said : today our opponent was stronger, fair play to them ?? It's amazing how biased you can be if your name is wenger, even Mourinho admits at times that opponent was better, but this guy NEVER ....

think I've just found an answer to my own question, he seemed to say that against liverpool defeat 1:5, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73rVNBUFo8g

amazing ... maybe liverpool is the only exception, any other time?)

I hope this ends ref 5-5 physios and a 0-0 draw too.

aguero93:20 said:
I hope this ends ref 5-5 physios and a 0-0 draw too.

0-0 draw with them both getting no points

Both team down to 8 men after 10 minutes

With Chelsea scoring a last minute winner which is ruled out cause Maureen is stood on the pitch

Chelseas there for the taking, but Arsenal don't got any match winners (Ozil, Ramsey and Walcott all out).

1-1 probably.

razman said:
was hoping arsenal win as chelsea were more a threat

but i think a draw would be the best result for us.

Jose has never lost at home in the prem and Wenger has never beaten Chelsea at Stamford bridge

I can't see either changing this weekend

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.