This weekend's games, (22/23 March)

IH8MUFC said:
I've bet on 7-0 class odds. Looks likely.

I've had to have a safety 5er on 7-0 now at 3/1. Odds did you get them at?

And on 6-1 (pussied out!).

Still.. if it stays the same I'd win 55, if Chelski score 1 win 20 (money back at 5er profit), Arse score win 60. So not too bad I suppose.

Sorry I didn't mean to turn this into the betting thread!

Arse are been dire today..

BigOscar said:
Gutted we didn't buy Matic, it was so obvious he would be dominant in the premier league
I'm sure we tried wasn't there a Garcia swap mentioned and didn't Chelsea put a buy black clause in the Benfica transfer.

baldybouncer said:
Ignorant c u n t Mourinho

What a twat if he hasn't shaken his hand. I think he's all front though and he'll be waiting down the tunnel for him.

MCFC4EVR said:
BigOscar said:
Gutted we didn't buy Matic, it was so obvious he would be dominant in the premier league
I'm sure we tried wasn't there a Garcia swap mentioned and didn't Chelsea put a buy black clause in the Benfica transfer.
Chelsea had no buy back, but I think they just tried harder to buy him than we did. He was an absolute bargain though, no idea why there wasn't more interest from all the top teams in the world tbh, he's that good

steviemc said:
In memory of Gooner2

fmnfgg.jpg
"We the team to beat" lol

BigOscar said:
MCFC4EVR said:
BigOscar said:
Chelsea had no buy back, but I think they just tried harder to buy him than we did. He was an absolute bargain though, no idea why there wasn't more interest from all the top teams in the world tbh, he's that good

We looked to put all our eggs in the Fernando basket thinking we could get him for a bargain, had we pulled it off though I reckon it could have been arguably better business than Matic.

sam-caddick said:
BigOscar said:
MCFC4EVR said:

We looked to put all our eggs in the Fernando basket thinking we could get him for a bargain, had we pulled it off though I reckon it could have been arguably better business than Matic.
Probably the case. Shame though, as Matic is probably as good a holding midfielder as there is in world football, is a great age and perfect physically for our league. It's just very surprising that everyone is/was fighting over William Carvalho at a higher price, while overlooking Matic. Annoyingly, he's fucking perfect for a Mourinho side as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.