This weekend's games, (22/23 March)

Re: Arsenal Thread 2013/14

1911901_716652058386390_2106478119_n.jpg

My lineup for tomorrow. COYG beat them and win our game in hand Top of the league.

Hmmmm a bit odd that we should merge a Chelsea v Arsenal thread with the other weekend games especially considering its magnitude. Just someone doing their job I guess,

Re: Chelsea v Arsenal

Normalbloke said:
whp.blue said:
razman said:
was hoping arsenal win as chelsea were more a threat

but i think a draw would be the best result for us.

Jose has never lost at home in the prem and Wenger has never beaten Chelsea at Stamford bridge

I can't see either changing this weekend

Huh? google Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal 2011/12
Mourinho wasnt the manager then. It was AVB. Wenger has never beaten Mourinho. Mourinho has never lost a PL game at home with Chelsea.

Got a<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:29 pm --<br /><br />
david whites spike said:
Got a good feeling about this wknd..(slaps face)......Chelsea arsenal draw.liverpool draw.city win.

West Ham v Man Utd 22/03/14

Do not fear Blues ! I have a very good feeling about tommorow, we will be up for this. So will the crowd. Carroll got his first goal last week, Nolan has been scoring of late, Noble has been bloody brilliant all season and our defence is one of the best in the league. I hope he plays the Ginger Warrior over Tomkins though tommorow.

COYI !

Discuss.

Normalbloke said:
whp.blue said:
razman said:
was hoping arsenal win as chelsea were more a threat

but i think a draw would be the best result for us.

Jose has never lost at home in the prem and Wenger has never beaten Chelsea at Stamford bridge

Also did he not beat them 2-3? With Kanu scoring a worldie from about the corner flag?

super_city_si said:
Normalbloke said:
whp.blue said:

Mourinho wasnt the manager then. It was AVB. Wenger has never beaten Mourinho. Mourinho has never lost a PL game at home with Chelsea.
I think Normalbloke was replying to the "Wenger has never beaten Chelsea at Stamford bridge" bit.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Hmmmm a bit odd that we should merge a Chelsea v Arsenal thread with the other weekend games especially considering its magnitude. Just someone doing their job I guess,
true, i`ve been waiting all my life for that game. in fact- it needs its own forum it`s that MASSIVE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.