This weekend's games, (22/23 March)

0 - 0 in the arse derby and 10 - 0 to the hammers in the other cockney derby

In typical chelsea style it will be a drab 0-0 at half time, then a goal from Hazard and shut up shop. Dire game predicted.

Ideal results this weekend

Chelsea and Arsenal 0-0 draw
Cardiff to beat or at least take a point off Liverpool
Utd to draw at West Ham with Rooney picking up an injury that keeps him out of Tuesdays' game (another League defeat might unexpectedly kick them into a more determined performance against us, mediocrity would be better)

but most importantly !

City to beat Fulham by a few goals, pick up no injuries or suspensions, and have Aguero fit for Tuesday

Better at Utd to play with one striker and overrun their midfield (use Milner to allow Toure to get forward or use Navas)

Team v Fulham - any should be good enough really

Team v Utd

• Hart

Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Clichy

Milner Fernandinho

Nasri Toure Silva

Aguero (if fit), otherwise Dzeko

City1974 said:
Ideal results this weekend

Chelsea and Arsenal 0-0 draw
Cardiff to beat or at least take a point off Liverpool
Utd to draw at West Ham with Rooney picking up an injury that keeps him out of Tuesdays' game (another League defeat might unexpectedly kick them into a more determined performance against us, mediocrity would be better)

but most importantly !

City to beat Fulham by a few goals, pick up no injuries or suspensions, and have Aguero fit for Tuesday

Better at Utd to play with one striker and overrun their midfield (use Milner to allow Toure to get forward or use Navas)

Team v Fulham - any should be good enough really

Team v Utd

• Hart

Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Clichy

Milner Fernandinho

Nasri Toure Silva

Aguero (if fit), otherwise Dzeko

Just said on talkshite that Aguero is out of the derby

I must admit I think Chelsea will win this although I'm hoping they don't.
One thing worth considering however is if Chelsea do win and with Arsenal more or less having already won their
main prize, the 4th place trophy, they may take their eyes off the league and start looking towards the cup. I'd settle for
Chelsea winning tomorrow and us winning at The Emirates next week.

Re: Chelsea v Arsenal

whp.blue said:
razman said:
was hoping arsenal win as chelsea were more a threat

but i think a draw would be the best result for us.

Jose has never lost at home in the prem and Wenger has never beaten Chelsea at Stamford bridge

I can't see either changing this weekend

Huh? google Chelsea 3-5 Arsenal 2011/12

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.