This Weekend's Games **Spuds v Rags**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
I think too many people are confusing 'United are favourites' for 'lets give up on the title'. The fixtures are in United's favourite, but we have the better team. That's basically the whole of it.

There's at least a couple on this thread who have said the title is theirs after today.

sam-caddick said:
united are easily favourites now.

disagree.

we are top of the league.
we have the quality and depth to win each of our remaining fixtures
I know just because we can, doesn't mean we will, but the same applies to united.

I don't understand the "they have an easier run-in than us" mentality on here.
They may be playing lower placed sides, that doesn't mean they are more likely to get anything out of those games, as past results this season have proved.

anything can happen in football, we are in the stronger position as we are top of the league, and it's up to us to keep it that way

Just like Mancini, got to assume they'll always win.
Handy for them the way Parker and Bale unavailable today.

But lets make sure we win all ours too. Chelsea at home winnable. Our biggest hurdle for me will be winning at arsenal on easter sunday

The most annoying thing is that their fixtures look piss easy and i don't see many fixtures in their schedule were i would expect them to drop points.

It's about us keeping the lead or atleast level on points till the derby.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
and they have a much easier run-in, they've managed to drop just 2 points in their hardest run of the season.

If Mancini pulls this off he'll be a genius.

Id rather play Chelsea at this point than any other. Arsenal away wont be easy guarenteed, but the rags have to come to us.

You'd rather play Chelsea AFTER they've sacked the guy that was leading them into their worst run in god knows how long?

bet you were happy when Sunderland got O'Neill, look at how that turned out, always happens to us, always, rags get the fucking luck all the time.

Let them have the luck, if we keep winning, no amount of luck is gonna fucking change a thing.

Yes i still think we will smash chelsea.

BigBarry said:
stony said:
BigBarry said:
Its shit like that spouted that make us a laughing stock

Fuck all to do with the ref this one.

Only the rags say we're a laughing stock and we're still above them. You should chill out and wind your neck in.

Get bent....this blaming the ref makes me cringe.

WE decide our outcome. 2 points clear, rags at home. Its all up to us.
Bye pillock

they'll cock up along the way against a lesser team.

the titles is ours i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.