This Weekend's Games **Spuds v Rags**

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Well that's good for the goal difference and Joe's quest for the Golden Gloves.

And my weekend's bets, for some bizarre reason I decided to put money on 3-1 and 1-3 in every fixture this weekend. Put £1 on every result (£2 per game) except this one, accidentally put £2 on so at least it softens the blow somewhat.

After Utd's win today, I think the odds have swung in there favor, There hardest fixture left is again us.

We have tougher games, Chelsea with a new manager, Arsenal away, Newcastle away, and tough games at Norwich and Swansea, as well as Utd.

if we win the league it will be with the best final 12 games every.

Ntini77 said:
How can United be favourites when we are two points clear?

Oh, and don't give me the easier run-in shit. Teams down the bottom will be very tough to play against during this part of the season.

I tend to agree with this. Either way, we're in a much stronger position than them because we have a better team, better squad, and a game against them at home.

LoveCity said:
Well that's good for the goal difference and Joe's quest for the Golden Gloves.

surely any clean sheets by United were split between their 6 keepers, Hart must be comfortably leading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.