This Weekend's Games **Spuds v Rags**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well........we've come all this way without our top goalscorer last season. Who should be match fit in a week. We have Mario, Edin, Sergio, Silva, Nasri, YaYa and Carlos. All (more or less) match fit, with 11 games to go. We should win this by a canter.

Well, the positive side is we're are still top and now have the most cleansheets in the league. ;-)

Sky Blue said:
stony said:
Ducado said:
I am beginning to suspect some posters of not exactly being City fans hmmmmmm, Stony pass me the ban hammer!

Ardwick AFC is a rag, it's all he ever posts about.

I've known that for months...how come he's still on here Stony ?

i called him a rag after hsi first ever post.

Feed-The-Goat said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Let them have the luck, if we keep winning, no amount of luck is gonna fucking change a thing.

Yes i still think we will smash chelsea.

what you smoking? I need some...in fact I need a lie down, or hibernation till the end of may...deep breaths...in, out, in, out....PANIC!

Im seeing it as it is. Were top, 2 points clear, the rags aint unbeatable, ask blackburn ffs.

and I'm seeing it like a woman who's worried if her bum looks too big in a dress, loses her keys in a handbag, gets her make-up smudged, chips a nail and has to put up with her drunken bloke staggering home and crashing around the house at 3am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.