This Weekend's Games **Spuds v Rags**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ntini77 said:
How can United be favourites when we are two points clear?

Oh, and don't give me the easier run-in shit. Teams down the bottom will be very tough to play against during this part of the season.

Agree, I can see Wolves and or Blackburn taking points off them and they've hardly been invincible at home.

Manchester_lalala said:
Fuck sake, there not gonna go away. We've been top all season and if we keep our bottle then why should it change. Am off to sleep for 3 months, can't stand it.

funny thing we should be enjoying this but the next three months will be torture. Just waiting for the next game wondering if we can hold our nerve and get three points.

What is frustrating is that the rags arn't playing that well and still winning. You have to think with the quality they have they will start playing well and hammering teams. Like i say we have to win every game from now on.

Some Spud fans actually had to cheek to suggest Modric was better than Silva. Was pissing myself for hours and heres the proof.

stony said:
Ducado said:
I am beginning to suspect some posters of not exactly being City fans hmmmmmm, Stony pass me the ban hammer!

Ardwick AFC is a rag, it's all he ever posts about.

I've known that for months...how come he's still on here Stony ?

Thats why i said bring Defoe on for Saha at half time, not 80 mins when 3 down. Tactical genuius old Arry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.