This weekends other games

Re: This weekends other games

Corky said:
Who cares we have lost the league, however there is a chance we can still win it and the pressure is all on Liverpool. Still 1 from 3, if any team get a draw now it changes the whole landscape.

both of those teams will drop points either to each other or to a unsuspeting smaller club we just have to win all the remaining games if we do that we should win it, the liverpool v chelsea game cant come fast enough for me

RightTurnClyde said:
blue underpants said:
LoveCity said:
Good, because...

1. Chelsea more up for Liverpool game.

2. I'd prefer Mourinho's gloating than a summer full of sanctimonious wankery from Liverpool.
Yep, i can handle Jose's smug face for a couple of weeks, but Liverpool fans on holiday in the summer would be unbearable ''we won dat dar prem league la from yuz''

I'm guessing though that you won't be booking your holiday through some backstreet smack den and will instead choose a more higher end travel agent. Chances are already in your favour that you won't even bump into any scousers.
Dosn't matter who you book with or where you go theres always a scouser knocking about somewhere, i went to Sparta for a bit of history culture and the first taverna i went in there was a table full of them giving out their wit and wisdom,you could see the locals sharpening their swords and spears

RightTurnClyde said:
blue underpants said:
LoveCity said:
Good, because...

1. Chelsea more up for Liverpool game.

2. I'd prefer Mourinho's gloating than a summer full of sanctimonious wankery from Liverpool.
Yep, i can handle Jose's smug face for a couple of weeks, but Liverpool fans on holiday in the summer would be unbearable ''we won dat dar prem league la from yuz''

I'm guessing though that you won't be booking your holiday through some backstreet smack den and will instead choose a more higher end travel agent. Chances are already in your favour that you won't even bump into any scousers.
Dosn't matter who you book with or where you go theres always a scouser knocking about somewhere, i went to Sparta for a bit of history culture and the first taverna i went in there was a table full of them giving out their wit and wisdom,you could see the locals sharpening their swords and spears

Oh shit. That looks like a horrendous injury to Diego Costa. Scored a goal and slips into the post<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:43 pm --<br /><br />
zandvoort blue said:
goal 2-0 to Atletico, but in scoring Diego Costa suffers what looks like a bad injury in a collison with the goal post

Looked like a break at first to me. Looked like the bone poking though the shin with all that blood.

The way they took him off suggests no break though. Still looked bad by the way the players reacted.

Probably not quite relevant in this thread, but it's probably not really worthy of a new threa either.

Apparently Benfica had over 30,000 away fans at todays game against lowly Arouca, who moved the match to a bigger stadium just to accomodate them. A pretty mental effort, given that it's about 250km away from Lisbon and it wasn't even the title decider!

BigOscar said:
Probably not quite relevant in this thread, but it's probably not really worthy of a new threa either.

Apparently Benfica had over 30,000 away fans at todays game against lowly Arouca, who moved the match to a bigger stadium just to accomodate them. A pretty mental effort, given that it's about 250km away from Lisbon and it wasn't even the title decider!
The bailout money been put to good use.

PSG losing 1-0 to Lyon. Pretty wank in front of goal. Aside from Barca, Ibra really dominates any team he plays for

Claytop said:
I don't think either of us, Liverpool or Chelsea will win the remaining games.

We've struggled at the same grounds as we always seem to do and I think Everton away will be the same.

Chelsea have arguably the best "big game" manager around at the moment, or definitely in the top 2. Therefore, my prediction is they win at Anfield, absolutely twat Sunderland and Norwich at SB and beat cardiff away and go on to win Prem

I agree with Everton, they're flying high, think itll be a draw and it's the game where the title is lost to Chelsea. In the summer, massive changes made

Just my prediction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.