This weekends other games

Re: This weekends other games

We are 1 point ahead of Chelsea if we win our games in hand, they need us to drop another point to have it in their hands.

moomba said:
Muppet on TV just said if Chelsea win their remaining games they'll be champions.

Errr....no
Yes. Chelsea still have to play Liverpool. If Chelsea win all their remaining games, they will be champions.

Claytop said:
We are 1 point ahead of Chelsea if we win our games in hand, they need us to drop another point to have it in their hands.

ah i see couldnt get my head around it then

Honestly don't think we will beat Everton away. Liverpool v chelsea winners win the league for me

Barker said:
moomba said:
Muppet on TV just said if Chelsea win their remaining games they'll be champions.

Errr....no
Yes. Chelsea still have to play Liverpool. If Chelsea win all their remaining games, they will be champions.

yes but if chelsea win all theirs and we do then we are

marco said:
Barker said:
moomba said:

Errr....no

yes but if chelsea win all theirs and we do then we are
Good point. I'm wrong. So we need to win every game and hope Chelsea win every game too then. Or at least the Liverpool game.

Who cares we have lost the league, however there is a chance we can still win it and the pressure is all on Liverpool. Still 1 from 3, if any team get a draw now it changes the whole landscape.

Corky said:
Who cares we have lost the league, however there is a chance we can still win it and the pressure is all on Liverpool. Still 1 from 3, if any team get a draw now it changes the whole landscape.
As long as we win every game and Liverpool don't, we will win.

I don't think either of us, Liverpool or Chelsea will win the remaining games.

We've struggled at the same grounds as we always seem to do and I think Everton away will be the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.