This weekends other games

Re: This weekends other games

Muppet on TV just said if Chelsea win their remaining games they'll be champions.

Errr....no

Shame for Sheffield United, so close. Still a remarkable cup run though

blue underpants said:
LoveCity said:
Good, because...

1. Chelsea more up for Liverpool game.

2. I'd prefer Mourinho's gloating than a summer full of sanctimonious wankery from Liverpool.
Yep, i can handle Jose's smug face for a couple of weeks, but Liverpool fans on holiday in the summer would be unbearable ''we won dat dar prem league la from yuz''
The World Cup would play second fiddle the entire summer

pudge said:
blue underpants said:
LoveCity said:
Good, because...

2. I'd prefer Mourinho's gloating than a summer full of sanctimonious wankery from Liverpool.
Yep, i can handle Jose's smug face for a couple of weeks, but Liverpool fans on holiday in the summer would be unbearable ''we won dat dar prem league la from yuz''
The World Cup would play second fiddle the entire summer
I'm gonna get one of them paddles like on that Fosters lager advert and hold it up to them every time they mention it

blue underpants said:
LoveCity said:
Good, because...

I'm guessing though that you won't be booking your holiday through some backstreet smack den and will instead choose a more higher end travel agent. Chances are already in your favour that you won't even bump into any scousers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.